The Drop in Centre

30 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

chocolate covered bacon

One of my favorite fair foods. Goes great with deep fried kool-aid, deep fried butter, and deep friend oreos.

• Wow 4
32 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I have tried chocolate covered bacon and liked it, so I can see this being good as well. 

I've had it with both dark and milk chocolate. I still can't decide which is better...sweet and salty or bitter and salty. 🤔

Whoever thought of this was an evil genius.🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
5 minutes ago, Brayon said:

One of my favorite fair foods. Goes great with deep fried kool-aid, deep fried butter, and deep friend oreos.

Heart attack....on steeeek! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
23 minutes ago, Brayon said:

I go both ways on bacon, they each have a purpose. Hard and floppy for the win!

I'm the same with the bacon, both ways have a purpose. So hard and floppy win !!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

hello Sirs & friends

bacon, it's a pain to clean up after cooking enough for our army, & is not good for our health so it's a treat with eggs. i do have a glorious jar of strained drippings in the fridge for seasoning.

hope everyone is doing OK, i'm in line at Starbucks. Phil added money to my app & told me to treat myself when i picked up groceries.

see you later :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..