Night all.  

Goodnight Starry...happy dreams 

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Good night all!

Good night tim...sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, kbois said:

Success! Mostly. Blueberry walnut and orange cranberry pecan. They were a little dry, but that's probably because my oven runs hot. I cut the baking time a couple of minutes, but I'll have to adjust it a little more or add a little more oil.  They still taste great, husband gave 👍👍. I  really like how they're not super sweet. 

Things I learned: I need a zester. Honey is really sticky. Cleaning up sucks. 

Instapot is 10 stops away so I'll be playing with that this afternoon. I'm looking forward to making a bunch of things and freezing them, but large batches will have to wait until at least October. One does not fill up their chest freezer during hurricane season unless it's with ice. 

I'll probably have my mom most if the day. The AC at my brother's house died last night so he's waiting to see if he can get someone out there today. I'll keep her tonight if it's not fixed, it's insanely hot today. Stupid dog keeps wanting to go out and when I  let him he barks to come in two minutes later. 

Hope everyone has a good day!

FB_IMG_1596987949139.jpg

tim likely won't be around much for a day or two.   I asked him about your dry muffins ... he said you need to compensate for the moisture from the carrots and fruit that is missing.  The regular recipe calls for 2 cups of grated carrot, 1 cup of apple and then raisins.   

Sounds complicated to me, but he's the chef. 

I'll pop back later. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..