The Drop in Centre

41 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I just have to share this because the woman in this video has a beautiful soul.

Dog Jumps Into Stranger’s Car And Refuses To Get Out

https://youtu.be/ArKheLYhLiw

That face! I wouldn't be able to kick him my car either! (Great excuse for being late to work!)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

Anyway, how are y'all? 

Great find on the rug, Starry. 

As for me now, it’s late so I’m thinking it’s time for bed, so I’ll say good night. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

Looks like it's a quiet Sunday. Hope everyone is well. 

It's  been raining all day. Of course we had to go out and run a few errands. Oh well.....it's only water. 

Have a good evening everyone!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

had a few side effects from vaccine part two, so i've been laying low. all the laundry is done however 😇

I hope you're doing better molly. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, kbois said:

Looks like it's a quiet Sunday. Hope everyone is well. 

It's  been raining all day. Of course we had to go out and run a few errands. Oh well.....it's only water. 

Have a good evening everyone!

It's been raining here too. And it has gotten cold again.  

But I made a very excellent dinner of spiced baked chicken.  I used a blend of spices that included smoked paprika and it was great.  

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

had a few side effects from vaccine part two, so i've been laying low. all the laundry is done however 😇

I'm sorry.  When I got my second shot I felt like a truck had run me over for about a day.  All my joints ached and I was irritable and felt vaguely ill. Then boom, I was fine again. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

My first dose hit me with aches and fatigue. Second one is on the 22nd, fingers crossed it won't be too bad.

Congrats on your second shot and for clean laundry!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..