The Drop in Centre

59 minutes ago, kbois said:

This cracked me up today. 

FB_IMG_1617990434273.jpg

I haven't carried any cash since the pandemic started. So all the beggars are out of luck. When I tell them I don't carry cash they look at me like I'm lying. It's really bad when you're the first car at the light!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Let’s hope the light is not another TRAIN ...

As long as the train doesn't run over me and it's going to take me out of this seemingly never-ending pandemic tunnel while inside it then I'm good to go! 🤣

• Like 5
On 4/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, kbois said:

You lit a fire under me molly. It took almost 45 minutes but I wheedled my emails down to just those that came in since Monday. I have so much crud that I have to keep. Folders have become my best friend..lol. 

so i wondered if you were able to keep up with your inbox better now that you have it whittled down?

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly i saw you talk about your email box have you ever set up rules in your email program? let it sort your mail. 

i have a few of those & they're great. but customers don't always put anything that identifies their job in the subject line, so it's a bit more difficult.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i have a few of those & they're great. but customers don't always put anything that identifies their job in the subject line, so it's a bit more difficult.

molly you could add the person sending as a rule so any email you get will go to there mail box. or added company name in the rule. my email box would never get cleaned out with rules.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so i wondered if you were able to keep up with your inbox better now that you have it whittled down?

So far it's not in any danger of exploding. Lol! 

I've been trying to delete the stuff I don't need right away and that's been helping. 

Have a good weekend.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..