The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, shota97kid said:

hey what up

Nothing much here. Waiting for my boyfriend to get ready so we can go visit the wedding planner. I would have thought we had plenty of time but evidently having a September wedding is cutting it close.

How about you?

• Like 1

Well, I'm happy to say that the wedding was beautiful. It was at a horse farm and everything was outside. It was warm during the ceremony and we were in the shade of the barn. It was the first wedding that I've been to that the word 'god' was not mentioned once. It was refreshing. 

Mom saw her sister for the first time in over a year. Granted she had no idea who she was at first. 

I'm glad we went. I  didn't have to interact with my brother or sil very much. I did have some guy come over and stand there and stare at me. I finally asked him who he was. He said 'Larry' .... Me: *blank stare* Ten seconds later it hit me. It was my sister in laws brother. I hadn't seen him since our nephews christening. I was godmother he was godfather. That was 24 years ago and he's completely bald now 😳

The wedding gave me hope that things will start getting better. I feel lucky that I live in a climate where interacting with people outdoors is possible pretty much year round. 

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

@Ryan Jones at the moment, Ontario is now at the stage for booking vaccination appts. for anyone aged 55 (turning 55 this year) and older in the general public. They also changed the timeframe between first and second vaccinations from three weeks to three to four months (can’t remember the definite number) to get more people vaccinated with the most important first dose more quickly.The new timeframe first began in British Columbia with, apparently, positive results so Ontario decided to adopt the same approach. 

Same as the UK 12 weeks between 1st and 2nd jab. UK has done nearly 31 million 1st jab of which 5 million have had 2nd jab.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good morning all

just thought i'd pop in to say hello, lots going on, all of it pretty great lately.

take care of yourselves

Happy Birthday, molly. :) 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..