Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Terry I ship you some Lemon ginger scones by jet bird:yes:

Yum!  I will be on the lookout for them! 😄  Do I need a net to catch them as they are dropped from the sky? :thankyou:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :kiss::kiss:  One more day of rest before getting back to the ankle biters.  What are you up to today?

Hey Mister T! :glomp: 

Unfortunately the only ankle bitter I'll have to deal with will be out dear Drew. My internship was only for the week. Next year it'll be 6 weeks 

Today I'm at grandma's. I had a nice lunch and a walk by the beach (Le Crotoy, the only northern beach oriented south).

How was your weekend? 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday/Monday, all! :hug: 

Good Morning Gary!  :glomp:  I hope it's a nice day for a walk in your woods.  I am relaxing a bit, and read some of your Cosy Contemplations.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Terry I ship you some Lemon ginger scones by jet bird:yes:

Oh I see how it is... <_< Terry's postal address is now in Amiens btw :whistle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well Clo I will send some to you also!

Ah thanks! I haven't cooked/baked anything interesting lately but I've been thinking about some mousse au chocolat lately *licks lips* :D

• Love 5
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: How are things south of the equator?

All good here :hug:

Not exactly a very productive day today lol

I blame my sore arm - I twisted a muscle in my upper arm and it is taking forever to heal. It would be nice to have a good story to go with the injury but the truth is I was reaching for my phone while in bed and put my arm in an unfortunate position :rolleyes:

• Love 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight we're having for dinner

Goat Cheese Juicy Lucy Burger

with tomato jam and fries:yes:

Goat Cheese Juicy Lucy Burger

I have been going through a burger phase lately. Really liked the chicken, zucchini and Parmesan ones. Good in the burger and good as part of the ploughman's lunch the next day :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey there Gary :hug:

It would have been good walking weather today - mid 20s with a gentle breeze

It was mild here, kind of, and I did have a nice 3K walk. Also went into town and picked up grain and shavings and cat food. :) 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..