Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yes. I'm having a Chai latte with a piece of cinnamon-pecan bread for my breakfast.  :)

Nice.

I had black coffee, and porridge with wild strawberries for mine.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Marty said:

Oh, you poor wee child! :rofl: 

Reverse the digits on your age and you'll get mine. Although in a little under six weeks' time I'll be another year older. :yes: 

Good one Marty:rofl:

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

f32e554e22b867d4417bb1be3b2e0d7c.jpg

This picture is for Dughlas

Men of the Seaforth Highlanders resting with a dog in a trench, near La Gorgue, France in August 1915

Thank you Albert. It's nice to see some plaid lads.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

G'day 'all. A slightly more pleasant morning. Currently 74/23° and less humid though the forecast is for it to be hot again today, mid-90's/35° before cooling off to more seasonal temps. Blessed be.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

It's really gross out here.  It was 85 at 8:00 with a dewpoint of 70 and almost 100% humidity when I went out grocery shopping.  I passed more than one person going into the store dressed in sweatpants, a t-shirt, and long-sleeved sweatshirt.  O.o  I about got heatstroke just looking at them.  :unsure:  

It's considerably warmer now at 92/33° with an increase in humidity making it feel like 97/36°. The pup and I ran a couple errands and I came home with a migraine.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..