Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all. Hockey starts back up tonight with an exhibition game between Montreal and Toronto. Something to look forward to. :D  Saw two of my grandkids last night. They didn't stay long because of the extreme heat. :( 

And a happy Tuesday to you, bro! :hug:

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's been a busy morning. We were at the park by 5:40am. Walked for an hour than home for a shower before heading to the dentist. I was due for my annual checkup and cleaning. My dentist was four years behind me in high school though only 3 years younger. He was and is a very attractive guy. Also, very married with 4 adult kids. From the dentist I came home and had a bit of brekkie, a piece of blueberry/peach buckle, before taking Thistle to the vet for his annual checkup. Everything is good. His heart murmur is no more pronounced that before. He got his lepto, lyme and bordatella innoculations so he'll be a bit lethargic the rest of today and much of tomorrow. It's well worth it though as Lyme is an issue here this year. Dr Chris said he has lost 2 dogs to kidney failure as a result of Lyme this year. From the vet we headed home with a quick stop at the Ace Hardware to pick up a bag of potting soil so I could pot a pink tropical hibiscus for my deck and prep another pot for 2 lime green sweet potato vines. I may have overdone it a bit as I've a migraine developing but for now we're resting in the shade.

G'day, bro! :hug:

Sounds like you really did have a busy morning. :yes:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Albert1434 said:

Poor Thistle hope he feel better soon:kiss:

Thank you Albert. He's still a bit lethargic but beginning to perk up. A lazy morning suits him nicely. I suspect by mid-afternoon he'll be himself again.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Slightly quieter morning. Thistle didn't feel up to walking this morning so I went alone. Set a fast pace, roughly 2.5 miles in 40 minutes. Home again for a bit of brekkie then bedding into the washer and dryer. Now we're sitting in shade relaxing and catching up with the local newspaper. I have an appointment for a 90 minute massage at 10:30. It's been over 8 months since my last so this one is necessary. After that I'll place the weekly phone chat with mum and enjoy a peaceful afternoon. Hope all is well with you. 

Thistle's lethargy just a result of his innoculations yesterday, I trust?

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..