Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 10/22/2020 at 1:51 AM, dughlas said:

I thought frost improved the flavor of kale. I know it does collards and Brussel sprouts. 

It does, as far as I am aware. Unless Albert is growing a variety that is not frost hardy...

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

I'll sneak this in before @Valkyrie has to remind me what day of the week it is...

Hide contents

50521320591_ec2dda5a7f_c.jpg

My week 30 out of 52 monochrome. I called this one "Fungal Fruiting Bodies" (that's just a fancy way of saying "mushrooms"). ;) 

What a delicious photo.  The varied textures and shapes are so wonderfully interposed from the grass to the stone blocks. This is one of my favorites.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Your aunt sounds like a great lady :hug:  

We may hit a record high here today.  It's sunny out and really warm-- in the mid 70s.  I got up early and went to the grocery store to pick up a few things along with my prescriptions.  Unfortunately I left my list at home :facepalm:  I still did pretty good though.  I only forgot two things that were on the list.  I'm making a cauliflower and butternut squash curry for lunch.  I was going to make it for dinner, but couldn't wait :D  It smells sooo goood in here 🤤

Gorgeous day here too, but it has been raining unbelievably heavy for over an hour... lots of thunder and lightning...

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Marty said:

I'll sneak this in before @Valkyrie has to remind me what day of the week it is...

Hide contents

50521320591_ec2dda5a7f_c.jpg

My week 30 out of 52 monochrome. I called this one "Fungal Fruiting Bodies" (that's just a fancy way of saying "mushrooms"). ;) 

Oh wow! That's fantastic!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

No, she's out, but it's still kind of warm. I'll put her in when the rain stops... if she'll come... :) 

Wowee... the storm's here now, that's for sure!  O.o  High winds and rain all of a sudden.  Good thing I already closed all the windows!

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
  • Site Administrator

Good morning!  We set a record yesterday... 81F! Of course, it dropped to the 40s overnight and will stay that way through the weekend.  We got a storm last night, but it was sunny when Joker decided to wake me up by singing the song of his people loudly and repeatedly while using the door as percussion accompaniment.  :unsure:  Dark clouds have moved in again.  It's a good day for writing. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning!  We set a record yesterday... 81F! Of course, it dropped to the 40s overnight and will stay that way through the weekend.  We got a storm last night, but it was sunny when Joker decided to wake me up by singing the song of his people loudly and repeatedly while using the door as percussion accompaniment.  :unsure:  Dark clouds have moved in again.  It's a good day for writing. 

Morning, Val. :hug: 

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Morning, Albert. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..