Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Gimme Some Lovin' rock star Spencer Davis dead at 81

FILE  - In this Jan. 10, 1966 file photo, members of the band, the Spencer Davis Group, from top left: Muff Winwood, Pete York and Steve Winwood and Spencer Davis, foreground. British guitarist and bandleader Spencer Davis, whose eponymous rock group had 1960s hits including “Gimme Some Lovin’” and “I’m a Man,” has died at the age of 81. Davis’ agent, Bob Birk, said Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020 that he died in a hospital while being treated for pneumonia.  (AP Photo, File)

In this Jan. 10, 1966 file photo, members of the band, the Spencer Davis Group, from top left: Muff Winwood, Pete York and Steve Winwood and Spencer Davis, foreground. British guitarist and bandleader Spencer Davis, whose eponymous rock group had 1960s hits including “Gimme Some Lovin’” and “I’m a Man,” has died at the age of 81. Davis’ agent, Bob Birk, said Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020 that he died in a hospital while being treated for pneumonia. (AP Photo, File)

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 3
  • Sad 2
8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Just because I dont think you all remember that I am dyslexic. And I have it very bad which leads to misspellings and not seeing mistakes in spelling.:blink:

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

You don't seem to do so bad.  :hug:

What Page said. :yes: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..