Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Good morning everyone :hug:

I'm off to solve the problems of the world :) 

Well if that seems more than you can accomplish today could you at least solve mine before packing it in? Please and thank you.

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Good morning everyone :hug:

Good morning, Mr B :hug:

10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I'm off to solve the problems of the world :) 

Hope you succeed in that! :yes: 

62-624490_transparent-fingers-crossed-pn

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Spiders in Australia have covered the countryside in webs, and people can't decide if it's creepy or beautiful

Spiderwebs in Australia

Looks beautiful to me. :yes: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Anyone have an opinion about mixing Pfizer and Moderna doses? There is a drive through clinic near me and I could get a second shot this afternoon if I accept the Moderna. I had Pfizer for my first shot. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, CassieQ said:

Er...I would ask a qualified medical professional.

The Ontario doctors who are on TV every day are saying it's fine to mix them, but they also say data is limited because no clinical studies for mixing doses have been completed yet. But, they say there is no reason to suspect issues. The official Canadian website says both things as well... get the same dose as the first(recommended) but if it's not readily available, it's okay to get the second from a different vaccine. The US FDA recommends getting the same vaccine for both shots. Hence, the confusion... the sooner I get the second dose the sooner I can hold my grandchildren. Three of my kids and kids-in-law who are eligible are getting the Moderna tonight, and the others are not sure yet. There are two more clinics over the next week. :unsure2:  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..