Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Friday, all! :hug:  I've decided to hold off on getting the Moderna vaccine. Thanks for the input.

Pin by Fabián ruben casiraghi martine on Famosos | Blonde guys, Beautiful  men faces, Gorgeous men

And a happy Friday to you, Gary. :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Friday, all! :hug:  I've decided to hold off on getting the Moderna vaccine. Thanks for the input.

Pin by Fabián ruben casiraghi martine on Famosos | Blonde guys, Beautiful  men faces, Gorgeous men

Oh yeah he can shot me with his big syringe any times :whistle:

• Haha 5
20 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas how are you today?

Greetings Albert. I apologize for the delay in responding. Yesterday was rather busy. The family held a memorial picnic to honor mum's youngest sister who died just before Christmas. The family is widespread with her husband, son and dil living in FL and her daughter and her family in KY, mum in SC and the rest of us here in PA. While my aunt and uncle have lived in Naples, FL fulltime for the last two years they stilled owned a farm in NH. That is being sold my uncle and cousins have spent most of June preparing the property. Since they were traveling back to their respective homes and passing through the area this weekend it was decided to gather as a family yesterday since it might be the last time we're all in PA. Much of the planning and execution fell to mum and her remaining sister,  they are both in their 80's hence support responsiblity fell to one of my cousins and I. It became a long day. To draw this to a close that is why I was offline until this morning

• Like 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Headstall said:

So you're waiting for this handsome fellow to come by and give you a poke. Wise man you are.

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I dont know clo maybe a dog it broke branches I have no Idea:blink:

Is it still salvable if it's "just" broken branches or isn't there really no hope anymore? 🤞

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..