Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

38 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Isn’t there a problem with pineapple and jelly setting? Or is that jam making?

🤷🏻‍♀️ Not that I know of. I'm making pineapple jam though I think I'll give it a bit of blender to make it a bit smooth. It's a first try. I'll let you know ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, clochette said:

There's an unknown cat in my back yard. He's been there for almost 2 hours now making this sad meowing, it's breaking my heart a bit. He doesn't look sick or skinny, his eyes are just a bit dirty like he's been crying but they are not red.

He is not shy, coming for pets and scratches (He's even bitten my calf because I was ignoring him!). He seems young, I'd say not much older than 1. Look like he'd like to make friend with Looping who is jealous and guarding the door. It's like watching an introvert been approached by an extrovert :gikkle:

As I've come back to my room I've closed the back door but I can hear him cry and scratching at the door :( You must stay strong Clo, you can do it

Aww... he's so cute... Hey, Tink. :hug: 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Aww... he's so cute... Hey, Tink. :hug: 

Hey to you too my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: you want him? :gikkle: one more you won't see the difference right 

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Isn’t there a problem with pineapple and jelly setting? Or is that jam making?

2 hours ago, clochette said:

🤷🏻‍♀️ Not that I know of. I'm making pineapple jam though I think I'll give it a bit of blender to make it a bit smooth. It's a first try. I'll let you know ;)

Gelatin does not set well with pineapple. Jam and jelly are a different case since those rely on pectin to thicken. I'm fond of pineapple jam.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Nine kittens, six adults... -_-  I'm an idiot. 

No Gary your not you just have a soft heart is all:yes:

I would like to teach you one thing and that would be how to fill out a shiping tag and ship them to Clo:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..