Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Aditus said:
9 hours ago, Headstall said:

Got really exhausted feeling all of a sudden and passed out for three and a half hours. Now I have a headache, body aches, some chills(not too bad) and a very runny nose... clear liquid is running non stop out of both nostrils... and my arm is sore. I'm trying to grin and bear it. Am taking tylenol... my oldest son got really sick with a fever for his second shot a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed I don't get any worse. 

Look at it positively, your body sees the 'baddies' and fights them adequately, your immune system works very well. Take that COVID! :evil:

What Adi said! 

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Got really exhausted feeling all of a sudden and passed out for three and a half hours. Now I have a headache, body aches, some chills(not too bad) and a very runny nose... clear liquid is running non stop out of both nostrils... and my arm is sore. I'm trying to grin and bear it. Am taking tylenol... my oldest son got really sick with a fever for his second shot a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed I don't get any worse. 

I had the headache and a temp which I did control with aspirin :yes:  

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..