Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I added another seven hundred words to chapter 12... now it's finished. The story is turning the final corner. :) 

Fantastic That Is Super SmileyThe Photographer Smiley Smiley

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

My little nephew isn't so little anymore :unsure:  

I know that feeling. My kid brother-in-law used to cuddle with me when we watched Netflix together. Now Mickey is engaged to his boyfriend, Remy.  :o

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Crispy Boom Boom Shrimp Rice Bowl

with edamame and bok choy:yes:

We had Oklahoma Smash Burgers on pretzel buns, with garlic-Pecorino French fries.  :)

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Mine all sleep on the back veranda, and mob me each time I open the door. :rolleyes:  I'm going to have to teach the kittens where the barn is. 

It starts in the veranda and ends in the bedroom -_- :gikkle:

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I know that feeling. My kid brother-in-law used to cuddle with me when we watched Netflix together. Now Mickey is engaged to his boyfriend, Remy.  :o

I remember when little Mickey would cuddle with you. I also, remember your consternation when he would wander around naked after his shower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

My brother and nephew are coming in tonight for a short visit.  We're having a big family gathering on Sunday.  I can't wait to see everyone :)  My little nephew isn't so little anymore :unsure:  

Enjoy your time together.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..