Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

And you did it yourself, not bad at all :) 

It's not complicated. It's like poop from a baby who'd have eaten spinach (texture, color and even smell). You apply this paste section by sections. It's just a bit messy, especially with long hair. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, clochette said:

It's not complicated. It's like poop from a baby who'd have eaten spinach (texture, color and even smell). You apply this paste section by sections. It's just a bit messy, especially with long hair. 

I am glad your doing it and not meLaughing So Hard Smiley

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, clochette said:

11 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am glad your doing it and not meLaughing So Hard Smiley

What he said :rofl:

It sounds gross

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My second dose was Pfizer. :D  Feel fine so far....

Fingers crossed I stay that way. When I had mine I was told the side effects would be "worse". My arm had hurt for 24h with the first shot. Turned out I didn't felt anything with the second one.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, clochette said:

:rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..