Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 11/14/2021 at 8:11 AM, Story Reader said:

I thought I would give all of you a laugh lol

In another news, the sexual position called 69 will now be called 96 due to the economy of the cost of eating out has gone up!

:rofl: 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I am wondering if I need to worry about Gary?

OMG... not that I'm complaining, but I have been responding to comments on stories for two solid days... and I had to get my chapter ready to post today. You know I like to read the chapters I get new comments before I respond, so I have been hella busy... sorry, buddy... :yawn: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
42 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Page how is the boy doing. Have you train him to dust yet?

Max is very bright and curious, and he loves his classes at school. He gets good grades, and he likes soccer "just for fun", but his real interest is dancing. There are a few older lads in the dance class he attends, and I think they'll be a good influence on him. They usually help Max with stretching/warm-up and give him some pointers on his form.  :)

Other than that, Max helps with yard work and cleans his room without being asked. I think that's enough chores for now, but we might add more as he grows older.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Max is very bright and curious, and he loves his classes at school. He gets good grades, and he likes soccer "just for fun", but his real interest is dancing. There are a few older lads in the dance class he attends, and I think they'll be a good influence on him. They usually help Max with stretching/warm-up and give him some pointers on his form.  :)

Other than that, Max helps with yard work and cleans his room without being asked. I think that's enough chores for now, but we might add more as he grows older.

Glad to hear he is settling in well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! :hug:  Dentist consultation tomorrow. :(  Have a great day! 

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack, consult still with the same "butcher" as the previous times? :unsure: fingers crossed for good results anyway 

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

56f1a077dfc4e0ec6b4492cc30f4087e1153c57a.jpg

I had miss those :wub:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..