Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

56 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Looks like a booster shot will be available for me in January, six months after my last one. :) 

Same here in france. Right now its for people over 65yo if they don't want to lose their sanitary pass and it's open for people over 50 too. We'll all get there, like the regular flu I guess

• Like 5

Happy 11/11 gang :hug:

It's a holiday here in france so I went back home for a long weekend. The day had start foggy but slowly the sun pierced through though temps didn't even reached 10°C. As I was driving through the forest the color were so bright, leaves were even blowing in circle giving it kind of a magical vibe. I love those kind of autumnal day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Happy 11/11 gang :hug:

It's a holiday here in france so I went back home for a long weekend. The day had start foggy but slowly the sun pierced through though temps didn't even reached 10°C. As I was driving through the forest the color were so bright, leaves were even blowing in circle giving it kind of a magical vibe. I love those kind of autumnal day. 

Hey, Tink! :hug:  Sounds lovely... have a great day!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Tink! :hug:  Sounds lovely... have a great day!

Thanks my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

Minion isn't having a great day. He came home and I checked the wound I had noticed last weekend on top of his left front paw, at his thumb. As I was fearing it is infected... it looks like a scratch that got infected from the inside.

It's not too big though so it should be ok. I pierced it until nothing more came out and cleaned it with some Betadine. Later I'll give him some antibiotics pills left from the last time he was hurt (the vet had said that if he had another little abscess or wound I could give him some for a couple of days). If it's not better after the weekend I'll take him to the vet. 

Funny though while I was piercing the wound Minion was crying and Looping came over and I'd swear it looks like he shout at me for hurting his brother :gikkle:

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Enjoy your drive, bro and Mum. :hug: 

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas please be safe on the Highway:yes:

After an uneventful drive we arrived at mum's about 1pm. It was bittersweet since Thistle's abscence was front and center. In the past he would be the first through the door. He would race through the house barking to announce his joy and excitement at being back again. Today it remain quiet ...

• Love 1
  • Sad 4
7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Looks like a booster shot will be available for me in January, six months after my last one. :) 

I got mine this passed Tuesday. My arm was tender for a couple days otherwise no issues.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

We had Quiche Lorraine for dinner.  :)

OIP.i0QslderbxU8DGEX-A_6ZQHaE8?pid=ImgDe

Teaching Max to bake? We went out to a local restaurant only to find they had a 35-40 minute wait. Really at 4:45 on a rainy Thursday? Well yes of course it's Veterans Day a lot of folks out for their free meal. We ended up with a sub from Jersey Mike's. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Teaching Max to bake?

Yep. Normally, Morgan and I use a Bisquick recipe, but I decided to teach Max how to make a pie crust earlier this afternoon. Closer to dinnertime, he helped me grate the cheese, whisk the eggs, etc. We also made a second batch of pie dough for apple strudel.  :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, dughlas said:

After an uneventful drive we arrived at mum's about 1pm. It was bittersweet since Thistle's abscence was front and center. In the past he would be the first through the door. He would race through the house barking to announce his joy and excitement at being back again. Today it remain quiet ...

:hug:  Glad you made it safely.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..