Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

12 hours ago, Headstall said:

No, but the chair I sat in apparently cost 2000 dollars. :rolleyes:  Orthodontists have an entirely different pay guide from dentists. He was really good though... I'm in pain but he said there were four canals in the tooth as opposed to the more common three, so it could take a couple of weeks to settle down.

So the take away is that you're 33% above average ... at least in root canals. That's probably why you're so sensitive.

I hope that this resolves the issue for you.

Edited by dughlas
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Story Reader said:

I am going down tomorrow for my booster covid shot! Wish me luck and hope my left arm will not be sore for a week like the last shot I had! 

My mother would advise you to get the shot in your dominant arm. So if you're right handed the right arm. The reason being you use that arm more and it helps dissipate things and heals the muscle more quickly. I follow her advice and typically have no problem other that mild tenderness for a day or so.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..