Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Hello, all. :hug:  Back from the orthodontist. What a day... had my consult. That was at 8:50... finished at 10:00... and he decided he could fit me in at 1:00. So I waited for three hours in my car... and then two and a half hours in the chair getting another root canal. Will have to go to my new dentist and get the temporary filling changed to permanent. $1960 to add to the two thousand I've already spent... and there will be a few hundred more in a couple of weeks. Lord help me! :huh: 

• Wow 5
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Are they solid Gold?

No, but the chair I sat in apparently cost 2000 dollars. :rolleyes:  Orthodontists have an entirely different pay guide from dentists. He was really good though... I'm in pain but he said there were four canals in the tooth as opposed to the more common three, so it could take a couple of weeks to settle down.

• Sad 5
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hello, all. :hug:  Back from the orthodontist. What a day... had my consult. That was at 8:50... finished at 10:00... and he decided he could fit me in at 1:00. So I waited for three hours in my car... and then two and a half hours in the chair getting another root canal. Will have to go to my new dentist and get the temporary filling changed to permanent. $1960 to add to the two thousand I've already spent... and there will be a few hundred more in a couple of weeks. Lord help me! :huh: 

What a day! Hopefully this will fix things for you :hug:

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

What a day! Hopefully this will fix things for you :hug:

I'm hoping the problem is solved... I still have a root canal tooth that's grayish compared to my pearly whites, but I can live with it, I guess. :hug: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..