Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Glad it wasn't too serious for your dad.

He did not come home today. He's doing okay just not progressing as they would like. I likely will not get to see him before we leave because the hospital has restrictions on number of visitors, only one per day.

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Sad 1
43 minutes ago, dughlas said:

He did not come home today. He's doing okay just not progressing as they would like. I likely will not get to see him before we leave because the hospital has restrictions on number of visitors, only one per day.

Hopefully, tomorrow he'll be better. Hospital restrictions are hard, but they're understandable. :( 

• Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hopefully, tomorrow he'll be better. Hospital restrictions are hard, but they're understandable. :( 

I had a text from him earlier this evening saying he isn't expecting to be released before Thursday. Apparently there are two types of pneumonia currently circulating here and he developed the more nastier one.

• Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4
8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

After we got home from the grocery store, Max was helping me put away the groceries, and he asked, "Daddy, can we have tacos for dinner tomorrow?" I started to say, "Sure, honey, whatever you want." I got as far as "Whatev--" before I realized what he'd said. Then I started crying. That was the first time he'd ever called Morgan or I by anything besides our names. That was the first time he'd felt secure enough to do so. I was devastated in the best possible way. This little boy completely stole my heart in that moment.  :heart:

I am so very glad you and Morgan have the chance to be dads. It's the most lovingly beautiful, frustrating, frightening, awesome experience you'll ever have.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Big day at work tomorrow. Confirmation about being surplus to requirements and then the big reveal about new plans… my money is on no changes to the proposal.

This is taking so long…

Good luck, B. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

After we got home from the grocery store, Max was helping me put away the groceries, and he asked, "Daddy, can we have tacos for dinner tomorrow?" I started to say, "Sure, honey, whatever you want." I got as far as "Whatev--" before I realized what he'd said. Then I started crying. That was the first time he'd ever called Morgan or I by anything besides our names. That was the first time he'd felt secure enough to do so. I was devastated in the best possible way. This little boy completely stole my heart in that moment.  :heart:

So cool you have such a sweet boy!

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..