Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

29 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Actually, they come from the same race as Gandalf: the Maiar. But Morgoth corrupted them with darkness, and their forms became twisted.

I think I knew that at one point, but it was lost amidst all the other stories I read.  

29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Then stop whining when I say no to your prayers! -_- 

Sad Baby GIF

• Haha 5
42 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@clochette Isn't part of your job description as a teacher to take care of crying babies, like Spikey? :P 

They're not babies anymore when they enter kindergarten -_- 

And I think posting a baby was a jab at you, kiddo :P

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Excuses! -_- 

Wrong! I told him not to whine, but Spikey, ever the rebel, did the exact opposite! :P 

That's not excuses :rolleyes: elementary school is for children from 3 (2 and a half if they're interested and speak well) to 10 years old, so no more diapers -_- hmm speaking of that might explain your crankyness :whistle:

Imitation is a form of flattery ;)

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

A French teacher admits to ignoring crying kindergarteners in class!

-Texas Tribune, 03/29/23 :P 

You expect me to believe the rebel would flatter me in any way? :rolleyes: 

News flash: the Texas Tribune rag is officially on the Fake News sources list. Good journalism will triumph 

And I'm not even a teacher (yet). In 2 years I'll cone to Texas to save children from the Drewth and to bring them towards the Truth :yes:

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..