Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The French language is now banned in Texas! -_- 

No problem. 

Drew, solo estás reavivando las llamas de La Résistance!

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo!  :hug: How are you today?

Hey T :hug: I see you had a nice day yesterday. 

I'm good though I could strangle a couple of kids, you'd think they're infected by the Naught Drew virus <_<

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, clochette said:

OMG morning from hell at school today! You'd think all the munchkins took a page from the How to be naughty and unbearable notice book of Drew : temper tantrums, fighting, kicking the teacher... there was even a little girl I had managed to bring back inside after recess and the next second I turn back and she was outside again! I had to run to catch her and wrangle her like a potato bag under my arm and make sure to lock the classroom door! 

But at the end of the morning the little boy who has speech delay and learning disabilities asked me to come do some play doh with him. He ended up laying on my laps, his feet propped up on the window sill, cuddling against me and asking for some feet rub. He's a cutie.

Some days are better than others, but each day has a reward.  That little guy sounds adorable, like a special reward to end the day.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..