Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, spike382 said:

Isn't that just adding for the argument that Donner pass it like the last place you'd want to winter as a pioneer?  👀

God Emperor Admits to Being Lucifer!

-Ft. Worth Star Telegram, 3/29/2023

Funny I was thinking the same thing!

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Message from the Editors: Our website has been hacked by the rebellion to post a blasphemous article against His Majesty, the God-and-Emperor. For this security breach, we have fired our IT techs and have sent them to the Imperial Police, where they will be sent to a reeducation camp.

Apple Smash GIF by Yahoo Screen

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: What's new?

I had a fun day yesterday.  Aod went with his sister and her girlfriend to see the new Dungeons and Dragons movie.  My best friend, Mana, and I went to dinner at Chez Butcher, a halal beef restaurant.  After we sampled a few craft beers at Keep, an outdoor bar directly on the Ping River.  Aod decided to have a hotpot dinner with some more friend at our condo.  Mana and I got in a couple of pool games to end the evening.  I love having Naw and Ling, Aod's sister and her girlfriend, over a lot.  Those two always make sure to clean up everything before they leave.  It was a great day.  

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..