Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Birds eye maple.

That reminded me of the following (there's a bit of talking for about 1 minute and 20 seconds before the the poem starts properly)....

• Like 5
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning all :hug:

Ugh Monday... :yawn:

I didn't slept well from the storm, some much wind and hail and rain. Everything is upside down in the garden, thank God the greenhouse is still standing though. 

During the nigh one of the cats peed in the kiddy training pot :gikkle: Not even a drop beside. Guess they didn't get the memo I cleaned the litter box last night :rolleyes:

That's a talented cat, Clo. Lol! Morning. :hug: 

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

That's a talented cat, Clo. Lol! Morning. :hug: 

Morning Thorn :hug:

Lol we were all wtf this morning, like okay it's not any of us adult so it only leave the cats... I'm suspecting it's the same one who had already owes in the laundry basket a few weeks ago.

I'm hoping your day will improve :hug:

• Like 5
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning all :hug:

Ugh Monday... :yawn:

I didn't slept well from the storm, some much wind and hail and rain. Everything is upside down in the garden, thank God the greenhouse is still standing though. 

During the nigh one of the cats peed in the kiddy training pot :gikkle: Not even a drop beside. Guess they didn't get the memo I cleaned the litter box last night :rolleyes:

Morning, clo :hug: 

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone. :hug: Not having the greatest day today. Very anxious. Hope yours are better! 

Sorry to hear.  :hug:  Hope your day gets better.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..