Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

52 minutes ago, clochette said:

I've just planted zucchinis and tomatoes as the first batch of both tomatoes brand hasn't been a success (only one of each remain at this day, the other all sprouted and grew well to 5-8cm tall until they became all flappy and die).

But... *Drums roll 🥁* a lemon seed has sprouted!! :D

Remember how it hadnt after 3 weeks so I had abandoned them in the back kitchen beside the cats food bowl? Well I went to take one of them to use the soil for the zucchinis and here I saw it, alone but fighting, in it's dry soil, a lemon spout about 3 to 4 cm tall 🤩

:D   

• Like 5
1 hour ago, clochette said:

I've just planted zucchinis and tomatoes as the first batch of both tomatoes brand hasn't been a success

But... *Drums roll 🥁* a lemon seed has sprouted!! :D

I saw it, alone but fighting, in it's dry soil, a lemon spout about 3 to 4 cm tall 🤩

Congrats, Clo!   :D Glad to hear that the lemon seeds survived! Zucchini and tomatoes are annuals, not perennials, so they need to be replaced every year. I was thinking of planting those two this year, along with basil, oregano, eggplant, and strawberries. Maybe even some corn, if I can find planters big enough.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..