Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning, Dugh!!! :hug:

French toasts for me. Thanks. And hurry before the others wake up. :P

Uhm, I don't think so. Seeded rye bread does not make particularly good french toast and that's the only bread in the house.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yes: I'm well-versed in many genres.  

My ex and her siblings could recite all of the Dr Suess books in unison ... it was a bit disconcerting. Felt like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Nickypooh mistook my address with Page's gift. Mine is a fluffy purring ball of cuteness ;)

I don't think skunks purr though they can be fluffy balls of cuteness.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
30 minutes ago, dughlas said:

My ex and her siblings could recite all of the Dr Suess books in unison ... it was a bit disconcerting. Felt like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Thats so funny Dughlas :rofl:

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, clochette said:

Who's this Bernoulli guy you keep talking about, is he attractive? If you need help taking his measurements to solve this calculus thing I'm in 

What's the size of x if y is the dimension between his thumb and pinky. And how is x doing if it tends toward +oo 🤔

I'm talking about Jacob Bernoulli. :P He's been dead for over 300 years, lol.

Among other things, he's famous for solving this equation: y' = p(x)y + q(x)(y^n)

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm talking about Jacob Bernoulli. :P He's been dead for over 300 years, lol.

Among other things, he's famous for solving this equation: y' = p(x)y + q(x)(y^n)

😴

Nothing sexier at college?

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Page what are you having for dinner? Were having Souvlaki Greek Chicken with garlic yogurt sauce and lemon-feta potatoes :yes:

Leftover scalloped potatoes.  :D

58 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I don't think skunks purr though they can be fluffy balls of cuteness.

42 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'll still leave it to Page thank you very much

Baby-Skunks.jpg

For @clochette. They want Looping to be Daddy!  :rofl:

47 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Who wants to solve Bernoulli Equations with me? :D 

Hey, Drewpop!   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all. I had a really tough day, so I'm going to skip catching up. My trip to the surgeon starting with finding one of my kittens on the road when I pulled out of my driveway. I didn't have much time, but I moved him/her off the road and covered her with a little bit of snow. There wasn't much snow left. 

I have a big decision to make... he will do the reattachment, but he was cautionary about what I could encounter... he gave me lots to think about. :(  Anyway, my chores are all caught up, Cookie has done her business, and I'm going to bed... I have a cold and my nasal passages feel raw... 

Night, all. :hug: 

:hug:  :hug: :kiss: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..