Your current song

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone watched Netflix's "The bastard son and the devil himself"? Not only is the show entertaining, so is the soundtrack:

Jonghyun - Diphylleia grayi (skeleton flower)

Happy birthday and happy Jonghyun day. Will miss you forever.

For those who don’t know Jonghyun was one of the first kpop idols to be very open in his support of LGBT and trans people in Korea, without caring about the backlash he might get from general public (he openly supported a trans fan of his)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Today's my birthday, so it's only fitting that this is my current song...

Ten - Birthday

13 hours ago, pitchan said:

For those who don’t know Jonghyun was one of the first kpop idols to be very open in his support of LGBT and trans people in Korea, without caring about the backlash he might get from general public (he openly supported a trans fan of his)

Jonghyun truly was a wonderful person.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Two songs actually.

The first one - Massive Attack "Angel" I listened too on repeat for Chapter 6 of Jacob's Advocate.

The second one Massive Attack "Paradise Circus" is what wrote Chapter 7 of the same story.

Music tends to be a key element when i write, it helps push me into the right emotional head space the characters are in even when it hurts.  I got quoted one year in my high school year book saying, "music is the doorway to the soul," and it's a thought that's stuck with me always.

• Like 1