Your current song

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/12/2023 at 12:34 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

Khaotung Thanawat - Let's Try

Oh if only I could somehow pull the Matrix and plug languages into my brain.  Sadly as wonderful this song is, one of my turn offs when it comes to music is when I'm understanding the words.  Thankfully Youtube has a CC for me to view it, but I like to listen to music while doing other things. 

Example, if I'm writing I let the words and melody flow, but if I cannot understand something it hinders rather than helps because I'm too distracted trying to figure out what being said.   

With that said, if there is a Matrix style, let me know as I'd love to learn a few languages actually. 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Starfield launches in early access later today.  They had Imagine Dragons create a song for the game (with part of theme from the game in the song)

• Like 3
On 9/1/2023 at 7:12 AM, JamesSavik said:

This song is so eighties, it has a muzak video.

I was there in the 80’s and this was such a cool song for late night listening.  Thanks for the memory g

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...