Last Post Wins #50

16 minutes ago, wildone said:

Yes, with @Wesley8890 being the only one around, and add in if @just4hugs becomes one, then you are correct, that would be two :) I realize you only have two flippers so we don't really expect you to count any higher than that :gikkle: 

Um :unsure: Look who closed LPW #48 and LPW #49 and opened up and named the new winner for #49 and #50 :P 

I will remember your lies and deceit if I decide to take action again ;) :P :D :rofl: 

angry family guy GIF

:joe: 

Remember ive never doubted your powers! Althoug ypu might cut him some slack hes a zombie after all which means hes much like the scarecrow....

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

With great power comes great responsibility. 

And with :joe: comes the almost sure theft of it by y’all shiny stealers. 

Ill have you know i was the owner of the shiny at one point! My term was shortlived but it was a glorious time of peace and tranquility. Until the darkness of the lickspittle threatened the land and brought a great evil upon us!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
48 minutes ago, wildone said:

Don’t forget Mr. Wesley. You helped me in the LPW land of sharing and caring during my reign. I believed you ruled the Southern US. You constantly fought with Valkyrie to protect the greatest, kindness, loving LPW land EVER ;)

Then alas, when I was usurped, you began to listen to Valkyrie’s lies and deceit. In the religious world her name is Beelzebub, in other circles she is Mephistopheles  :devil:

She has stolen your sole and mind with her forked tongue whispering in your ear. I do hope for your soul before it is permanently lost :(  But my heart swelled with pride for you as I see you are slowly fighting back out of her hell.

The fact you introduced us to the penguin toss and cooking penguin eggs has renewed my faith in you :hug:Once again, you will fight for your own kingdom and leave the real putrid one in Buffalo where she has a portal to the underworld  From what I’ve heard, she is in Buffalo as it is known as Hell on Earth :gikkle:

Now she’ll do the blah, blah, blah emojis, as she really has no way to refute anything I’ve said  

Spread your wings and fly, young Wesley. Give the devil her due, no souls or mislead youth in LPW land.

If theres a gateway to the underworld it would be in georgia, its hot enoigh.

And i began plotting time my crown was taken from me. It was more advantaheous to couple with the tuxedo'd one. Unless you have a better offer? 

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

Swoops in, takes the shiny, and leaves the fly in the dust.

Lets show the Beer Can Appreciation today by spreading it with Peanut Butter. Don't forget to give some Compliments today.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

In honor of Compliments day, you are all very good at not having the :joe:

Now give me the crown usurpers!

⬆️

I was lazy -_- :lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

I compliment the deposed despot on his ability to revise history.  :P  :joe: 

My LPWland army is more than strong enough without the panda roach and his puppet contingent.  His deceit and treachery has not gone unnoticed.  :P 

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1
14 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I compliment the deposed despot on his ability to revise history.  :P  :joe: 

My LPWland army is more than strong enough without the panda roach and his puppet contingent.  His deceit and treachery has not gone unnoticed.  :P 

Ex-squeeze me? deceit? I havent decieved you. I see someone believes the falsehoods spread by our enemy! Has the zombie got to you? Besides i gave him a chance to join us he refused.

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

If theres a gateway to the underworld it would be in georgia, its hot enoigh.

And i began plotting time my crown was taken from me. It was more advantaheous to couple with the tuxedo'd one. Unless you have a better offer? 

Implying you would align yourself with the deposed despot for a better offer is deceit.  (keep it up... I think they're buying our squabbling and they think they've undermined our position, when in fact, it is stronger than ever, waiting for them to try and breach our impenetrable defenses) 

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Implying you would align yourself with the deposed despot for a better offer is deceit.  (keep it up... I think they're buying our squabbling and they think they've undermined our position, when in fact, it is stronger than ever, waiting for them to try and breach our impenetrable defenses) 

And to think i had these commissioned for you!!

FB_IMG_1611503818327.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3