Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator

Well it is 2:38 my time, so 4:38 in the penguins and birdy's time, 10:38 possibly for our European bear... not sure where the wolf resides :unsure: 

So if the birdy notices my post and feels the urge to close this edition of LPW, I'll be more than happy to wear my crown again as the winner of LPW 50.

:joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

Ain't gonna happen 'cos you're expecting it to happen. It also appears that Wolfie doesn't like Lobster.

Quite a list today so I'm doing a combination today. I don't remember the list being this long last year.

Shanu the Whale will act as Compliance Officer today. Johnny Appleseed will be serving Pancakes and Dumplings today.

• Love 1

it’s possible this is a genetically modified mutant pest hovering above someone else’s food - picnic basket, BBQ, snack-stash etc - waiting to steal it 

but where there’s pests there’s pest control

animation looping GIF

:lmao: :funny:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

So I stood in front of a mirror and looked over my shoulder, and my seat is looking FINE :P 

I've completed my seat check for the year :gikkle: 

:joe: mine

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

So thanks to the Frech, and most likely @clochette, they have invented a Penguin Chick Rover which the herds of penguins think is one of their own:

Now that we can infiltrate the penguins, we can disarm Val's army within! :devil: 

Muhawahawaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, wildone said:

So thanks to the Frech, and most likely @clochette, they have invented a Penguin Chick Rover which the herds of penguins think is one of their own:

Now that we can infiltrate the penguins, we can disarm Val's army within! :devil: 

Muhawahawaha 

So if I helped infiltrate val's army should I win the :joe:^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

The cat/bird is going to show us how to  Crush A Can by falling on it. Later today, she will serve us all Corned Beef Hash and Chocolate Milk.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1