Last Post Wins, #51

11 minutes ago, clochette said:

With my piratey eye I spot

:joe: 

I found it, too! It was on your head. That's not where it belongs... :joe:

Oooh! Gumdrops for Wisconsin folk! My characters in Cernunnos will be happy!

• Haha 1

drunk mixed martial arts GIF by CombateAmericas

Fine have it while you can but it itt's not not nice taking opportunity from of someone current weakness :P In the state I am I would fight you off like the guy on the left. I'd roll my eyes at myself if i could right now

• Wow 1
24 minutes ago, clochette said:

drunk mixed martial arts GIF by CombateAmericas

Fine have it while you can but it itt's not not nice taking opportunity from of someone current weakness :P In the state I am I would fight you off like the guy on the left. I'd roll my eyes at myself if i could right now

Is the Queen ill? Oh dear...has it even been established who is next in line for the throne? 

No? Okay. I will one day be King Cub! :joe:

But in all seriousness, hope you get feeling better...and for you to keep Rona as far away from me as possible...

Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Are you though?

I mean, there is the 'Wolfie' that the raptor mentioned...unless there is something someone isn't telling me. I feel I can still play the 'fresh meat' card and say I'm still new to the game.

• Haha 2
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Youre in too deep for that card!

south korea soccer GIF by Fusion

I'll assume that your statement is equivalent to a yellow card. I have learned my lesson...I am a statused member of the forum! Feel my wrath! 

Also...how dare you get ahead of me in the number of posts! This will be fixed, as I have tonight off, and will protect the shiny!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Is the Queen ill? Oh dear...has it even been established who is next in line for the throne? 

No? Okay. I will one day be King Cub! :joe:

But in all seriousness, hope you get feeling better...and for you to keep Rona as far away from me as possible...

Dont get your hope up kiddo, I might be feeling like a hangover pirate right  now but by tomorrow I'll kick you ass to the moon with my super eyes (dang I need rest, it took my 5 time to type eye correct) :joe:

Who Rona? 

And if I ever happen to disappear in a pinch of fairy dust, next in line is my Looping. He'll make a perfect furry King

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Dont get your hope up kiddo, I might be feeling like a hangover pirate right  now but by tomorrow I'll kick you ass to the moon with my super eyes (dang I need rest, it took my 5 time to type eye correct) :joe:

Who Rona? 

And if I ever happen to disappear in a pinch of fairy dust, next in line is my Looping. He'll make a perfect furry King

Forget calling you Queen...it will be the Hangover Pirate from now on. Rona...she's a nasty lady. She came around in 2020 and plagued our world, forcing us to wear face diapers. 

Looping? Sorry, Wesley, but I actually need to play the 'fresh meat' card on this one. My goodness! Did you just complete eye surgery!?! You need to sit down and rest up, Hangover Pirate! Take a nap, order some pudding from the hospital cafeteria, and don't you worry your head about the shiny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
loop
/lo͞op/

verb
gerund or present participle: looping
  1. form (something) into a loop or loops; encircle.

Oh no! I'm running in circles!!!

I'm going to put the three dollars in my wallet on the safe bet and say it's a dog, perhaps a pet?

• Haha 2