Last Post Wins, #51

Just now, astone2292 said:

The Daily Show Wtf GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Can...can I ask...why? Why...would you be watching this take place? It's a rather odd thing to watch...at this hour...

Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmerman. Im mad at him though. He said mullet roe was nasty but every other episode is gobbling down other fish roe. 

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmerman. Im mad at him though. He said mullet roe was nasty but every other episode is gobbling down other fish roe. 

Sorry, but the only fish I care about is catfish, and it better be fried. How Long John Silvers hasn't put it as a full time menu item is beyond my comprehension. As a business student, I guarantee it would save their sinking business.

I miss long john silvers. My local one closed down. Now im stuck with captain ds.

Our Captain D's closed, but we still have two LJS in town. One LJS closed and became a car lot, and I laugh every time I pass by it. They did not bother remodeling, so it's a ridiculous yellow and blue building with a checkered cornucopia on top with the drive thru menu holders still up.

• Haha 2
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

I like captain ds pasta bowls. And thier mac&cheese

I have never gone to a Captain D's. When I moved here, I was quickly told to stay away for an unspoken reason, and I never bothered to ignore the advice. I only go to LJS when I have the craving to purposefully clog my arteries. 

• Haha 1

I only go to BK for breakfast. They're the only place I've found that isn't afraid to make a breakfast sandwich with bacon, sausage, AND ham all under the same croissant bun. Also...

kitchen reaching GIF

I love me some tater tots...

Getting off work at 6am is incredibly convenient! Almost always first in line at the drive thru.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Bom Dia Hello GIF

I've been dealing with plumbers all day, because having them out once wasn't enough :facepalm:  

Looping is Clo's cat :gikkle:  

Wolfie is @aditus, who is quite bushy-tailed and shows up here on occasion to sniff around.  

:joe: 

Yepppp!

spacer.png

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

I only go to BK for breakfast. They're the only place I've found that isn't afraid to make a breakfast sandwich with bacon, sausage, AND ham all under the same croissant bun. Also...

kitchen reaching GIF

I love me some tater tots...

Getting off work at 6am is incredibly convenient! Almost always first in line at the drive thru.

I want some chilli cheese tater tots

• Love 2

I want some chilli cheese tater tots

Me too! I just wish there wasn't a mountain of snow everywhere so I could go get some! I've been meaning to make a big pot of chili. Now I have an excuse to do it!

• Love 1