Last Post Wins #52

4 hours ago, Zombie said:

baby fruit GIF

and ya’ll thought they was evil bloodsucking vampire critters :lol:

:joe:

Ill agree bats are adorable! Of course i think the goliath bird eater tarantula is cute too....

• Wow 3
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I'd like to clarify I was speaking of the men in my area. Note-worthy male tushies are a rarity in Kentucky.

Once again, that is just your opinion. :P 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

To all the Critters on site today. Beware of the Humans, they may try to eat you. It's Animal Crackers Day. Let's hear it for the workers that maintain the wires above and below ground. It's Linemen Appreciation Day.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TalonRider said:

To all the Critters on site today. Beware of the Humans, they may try to eat you. It's Animal Crackers Day. Let's hear it for the workers that maintain the wires above and below ground. It's Linemen Appreciation Day.

Ive been know to show my appreciation for linemen.

1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

Lets Go Football GIF by XFL

Ooooh, I like linemen...

Im more of a tight end myself😉

• Haha 2

Oh, dear. I slept for too long... Need that :joe:  and need to get crackin' on the books! 

Also,

4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Mine just fall off of me. Helpful sometimes...

This made me laugh, because it's funny and samesies.

1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

Oh, dear. I slept for too long... Need that :joe:  and need to get crackin' on the books! 

Also,

This made me laugh, because it's funny and samesies.

My insomnia is back

• Site Moderator

North Dakota is offering chance for Hanging Out with them today. They will be offering Garlic and Amaretto, but not mixed together, to those who attend.

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor once again.

• Like 2