Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator

Yes, back to me again.

How many of you have been doing this the past year? Wearing Your Pajamas To Work. If you're a Bean Counter, we will give you a breakfast of Eggs Benedict and an Orchid.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Something about cowboy hats just...deflates all motivation for me. It might be my fellow fake-southern townsfolk who think they can pull off the look in their jean shorts, safety orange Columbia camping polo, and camo crocs & socks. "Oh, I work on a farm! I can wurr it!" Sir, you plant corn...and nothing else. 

Edited by astone2292
Needed to add extra brutality...
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Woody Harrelson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

:joe:  

PJs. I appreciate their existence, but their appeal faded over the years of my retail career. It's hard to take anyone serious who think they are an appropriate choice to go grocery shopping in. I don't mean "grabbing one or two things" shopping, I mean... coming into a grocery store in the last five minutes and somehow get a whole cart load of pizza rolls, ramen, and deli-made sushi.

I think I'm in a mood, but I can't tell...

• Wow 2
29 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Something about cowboy hats just...deflates all motivation for me. It might be my fellow fake-southern townsfolk who think they can pull off the look in their jean shorts, safety orange Columbia camping polo, and camo crocs & socks. "Oh, I work on a farm! I can wurr it!" Sir, you plant corn...and nothing else. 

Oh my god. Theyre not fit to wear a stetson!

• Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

PJs. I appreciate their existence, but their appeal faded over the years of my retail career. It's hard to take anyone serious who think they are an appropriate choice to go grocery shopping in. I don't mean "grabbing one or two things" shopping, I mean... coming into a grocery store in the last five minutes and somehow get a whole cart load of pizza rolls, ramen, and deli-made sushi.

I think I'm in a mood, but I can't tell...

I won't even go out in sweatpants, although I will admit to going to the grocery store in my PJs once at 3:00 am with my college friends... alcohol may or may not have been involved :whistle:  :joe: 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Oh my god. Theyre not fit to wear a stetson!

I mean, I wasn't referring to any brand of cowboy hat, I was attacking the concept of their purpose and how people in my area are complete morons regarding the fashion industry. 

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I won't even go out in sweatpants, although I will admit to going to the grocery store in my PJs once at 3:00 am with my college friends... alcohol may or may not have been involved :whistle:  :joe: 

See, that's acceptable! But if you were to do that on a regular 2-4 time per week schedule, I'd be judgin'. Nope, anytime I leave my house for anything more than a cigarette, I better have jeans or a pair of salmon shorts on. Even a trip to the mailbox warrants casual clothes. 

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator
9 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I mean, I wasn't referring to any brand of cowboy hat, I was attacking the concept of their purpose and how people in my area are complete morons regarding the fashion industry. 

See, that's acceptable! But if you were to do that on a regular 2-4 time per week schedule, I'd be judgin'. Nope, anytime I leave my house for anything more than a cigarette, I better have jeans or a pair of salmon shorts on. Even a trip to the mailbox warrants casual clothes. 

I'm embarrassed when I have to sign for a package and I'm still in my PJs :unsure:  I will go for a walk around my neighborhood in sweats, but I figure that's what they're supposed to be used for :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm embarrassed when I have to sign for a package and I'm still in my PJs :unsure:  I will go for a walk around my neighborhood in sweats, but I figure that's what they're supposed to be used for :gikkle:  :joe: 

I was taught in my fraternity that you never know who you will run into. You could run into your next job opportunity, but if you're wearing sweatpants at the grocery store, you'll be passed up in a heartbeat. 

Then the Queer Eye men finally informed me of the dangers of cargo shorts! I was making mistakes for too many years...

• Haha 3
32 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm embarrassed when I have to sign for a package and I'm still in my PJs

As I don't wear anything to bed, I don't have to worry about still being in my jammies when someone knocks at the door before I have gotten out of bed. :whistle:

(But I do pull a dressing gown on before going downstairs to answer the door. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

As I don't wear anything to bed, I don't have to worry about still being in my jammies when someone knocks at the door before I have gotten out of bed. :whistle:

(But I do pull a dressing gown on before going downstairs to answer the door. ;)

I'm talking about still being in my jammies mid-afternoon :whistle:  :unsure: :joe: 

• Haha 4
49 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I was taught in my fraternity that you never know who you will run into. You could run into your next job opportunity, but if you're wearing sweatpants at the grocery store, you'll be passed up in a heartbeat. 

Then the Queer Eye men finally informed me of the dangers of cargo shorts! I was making mistakes for too many years...

Woah! Whats wrong with cargo shorts???????

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm talking about still being in my jammies mid-afternoon :whistle:  :unsure: :joe: 

I usually sleep in legging and t-shirt, that way even of it's afternoon i can pretend it's just chilling/homewear/sport clothes :gikkle: 

Except when it's the package mailman, this one always knock early and it's clear I don't fool him when I open the door trying to tame my bed hair and fighting to open my eyes :unsure:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Woah! Whats wrong with cargo shorts???????

When worn by anyone, they don't accentuate anything. They're designed for utilizing carrying capacity, but 9/10, no one fills every pocket. Also, people wear them, fill the pockets, and don't wear a belt. I'm not sure if I've added this detail about my area, but no man over the age of 30 has an appealing ass. It's just a line drawn on an extended back. 

• Wow 2
Just now, astone2292 said:

When worn by anyone, they don't accentuate anything. They're designed for utilizing carrying capacity, but 9/10, no one fills every pocket. Also, people wear them, fill the pockets, and don't wear a belt. I'm not sure if I've added this detail about my area, but no man over the age of 30 has an appealing ass. It's just a line drawn on an extended back. 

Mine is very appealing. Im beginning to question the expertise of the Fab 5. Wait is it the old guys or new guys that said it? 

Cargo shorts are sexy to me...

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

I'm surprised that no one didn't post a pic of someone counting beans.

It's time to celebrate that little, night flying critter that eats bugs, the Bat. For all the Poet's on site, it's time to write a Haiku.  "Going once, going twice. Sold!" is the cry of the Auctioneer. On the menu today, we have that Cheese Balls and that southern delight, Crawfish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2