Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Here's an appropriate celebration for LPW land, Kindergarten Day. For our Administrative Assistants, we will be giving them extra  Chocolate Covered Cashews.

• Site Moderator

And back to a Tuesday's child.

Today is Earth Day. Girl Scout Leaders will help Children Learn to Save. Take Your Sons And Daughters To Work today. Be sure to take plenty of Jelly Beans with you.

• Site Moderator

What happened to everyone yesterday?

I think it's a little too chilly in my area for a Picnic today. Take a Chance on Talking Like Shakespeare on this Day of Silence. We'll be snacking on Cherry Cheesecake today.

Only in Canada will you find a woman who sits on bread in store's. Saw that on the news this morning.

5 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Only in Canada will you find a woman who sits on bread in store's. Saw that on the news this morning.

I stocked the bread for my shift at the store and had to throw 74 loaves out. I doubt the local food bank would appreciate black skid marks from the factory conveyor belt on their donation...

Today is Saint George's day.

St George is truly an international saint, and England is not the only country or region to claim him as its patron. He also holds this position for Ethiopia, Catalonia, Georgia, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Greece, Moscow, Istanbul (second to Saint John the Apostle for Turkey), Aragon, Genoa and Venice (second to Saint Mark).

_100835989_gettyimages-102720917.jpg

Edited by Marty