Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor again.

It's Look Alike Day so as King, I decree that everyone one will look like me today. Those that do will be invited to attend lunch where we will show the Lima Bean Respect, then chow down on Cheddar Fries and Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Excuse me Seriously Please and thank you?!

Although I loathed that god-awful singing from Private Sector, that was a decent episode. Wayne was overreacting a bit, but the man's heart was broken. What else was he supposed to do other than binge-smoke/drink and watch his favorite childhood TV show?

Edit: Also, him roasting Riley and Jonesy was so funny! It gave Pilot episode vibes.

Edited by astone2292
39 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Although I loathed that god-awful singing from Private Sector, that was a decent episode. Wayne was overreacting a bit, but the man's heart was broken. What else was he supposed to do other than binge-smoke/drink and watch his favorite childhood TV show?

Edit: Also, him roasting Riley and Jonesy was so funny! It gave Pilot episode vibes.

If it were me I'd say a guy with a black and blue shirt would have matching eyes. 

And i love a good riley jonesy roast. Oh yeah and jonesy is a coach on the new mighty ducks show. Freaking embarrassing!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Oh yeah and jonesy is a coach on the new mighty ducks show. Freaking embarrassing!!!

I mean, there's a petition going around for Jared Keeso to be the next Wolverine. If he gets to act like Wayne for just one scene, I'll sign the dang thing.

4 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I mean, there's a petition going around for Jared Keeso to be the next Wolverine. If he gets to act like Wayne for just one scene, I'll sign the dang thing.

Ive signed it! A real canadian playing him

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ive signed it! A real canadian playing him

I think he'd do a fantastic job. His voice will need some training, but he's comical enough to give Wolverine just enough funny lines. I haven't noticed, has he responded to the petition or the concept in any way?

4 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I think he'd do a fantastic job. His voice will need some training, but he's comical enough to give Wolverine just enough funny lines. I haven't noticed, has he responded to the petition or the concept in any way?

I dont think he has yet. Most people who are against it gave the dumbest reason, hes too tall.

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I dont think he has yet. Most people who are against it gave the dumbest reason, hes too tall.

Pfft, that's a garbage reason. Camera angles can easily solve that issue. 

turn up drinking GIF by CraveTV