Last Post Wins #52

• Site Administrator
15 minutes ago, Marty said:

tenor.gif

Ooooo I totally forgot about the Mentos trick!  Oh putrid one... I have some nice brains for you try.... :whistle:  :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Ooooo I totally forgot about the Mentos trick!  Oh putrid one... I have some nice brains for you try.... :whistle:  :gikkle:  :joe: 

And then there's always the butane and soda, bottle rocket...

butanerocket_1.gif

:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Actually that was me that the fairy photographed sneaking away with the shiny.

I used to drink diet Coke but switched to diet Pepsi only because coke didn't have a 24 oz bottle. I'd sip on it all day at work.

Here's to all you Mothers on your day. Let's have  Sleepover today and we'll hunt for Missing Socks. For a snack today, we'll have Butterscotch Brownies and Moscato, known as Muscat to the Italians.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Marty said:

We all know who's to blame...

sockmonlogo6.png?v=11413488904774627028

yes but why is the Sock Monster to blame...? :unsure:

spacer.png     

:joe:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 2
1 minute ago, Marty said:

Maybe they mistake them for fish...

school_of_fish_good_luck_socks_XL_mens_c

I think he has a point. Plus, penguins can use the socks as gloves for their fins. 

But Val isn't the sock monster, the underside of the spinning tube-thingy in the washing machine is! 

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

:yes: :joe: :P

That was actually meant for the leprechaun :P  You have a point about socks making good gloves for flippers :)  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3