Just now, jkeeling said:

Oh man sorry to hear about the job loss. Already read the update last night to Cernunnos. Beyond addicted to both of the shadow stories and Cernunnos.

Pfft, don't be sorry. I walked out on a toxic supervisor with an ego issue. 

Thanks man! Once I get them finished, I'll be doing some major edits on them. Love in the Shadows is being edited by Carlos Hazday, and we're switching the POV from third person-omniscient to third person-limited, and I'll be doing the same to Cernunnos, as I did with the more recent chapters.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Pfft, don't be sorry. I walked out on a toxic supervisor with an ego issue. 

Thanks man! Once I get them finished, I'll be doing some major edits on them. Love in the Shadows is being edited by Carlos Hazday, and we're switching the POV from third person-omniscient to third person-limited, and I'll be doing the same to Cernunnos, as I did with the more recent chapters.

I'm very glad that it was voluntary and you got away from the toxicity. Keep up with the great work. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Ha! Well, I just posted a new prompt story and Cernunnos chapter. Currently working on RitS while I enjoy my temporary unemployment.

So yes, it's the wine.

Scared Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

• Haha 3
Just now, chris191070 said:

Scared Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

Ehh, a bottle will do the trick. I'm currently stuck on a local dessert winery in my area. They make a grape-cranberry wine that's out of this world!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Ehh, a bottle will do the trick. I'm currently stuck on a local dessert winery in my area. They make a grape-cranberry wine that's out of this world!

That sounds delicious :) Have you tried ice wine?  :joe:  

• Love 2