Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Administrator
8 hours ago, clochette said:

Too late...lena dunham eating GIF

I took care of it :lol:

And of :joe: too :P

You know, @Valkyrie was always nice enough to share nibbles of her daily inhaling of the food. She always slipped cyanide into my bit, but at least the thought was there 😛 

:joe:

Share Sharing GIF by stellar247

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, wildone said:

You know, @Valkyrie was always nice enough to share nibbles of her daily inhaling of the food. She always slipped cyanide into my bit, but at least the thought was there 😛 

Yup Val is a good person. 

But if "sharing is caring" and I didn't share, what does that tell you? -_- :P :lol:

Queen Clo! :joe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Yup Val is a good person. 

But if "sharing is caring" and I didn't share, what does that tell you? -_- :P :lol:

Bad Queen Clo! 

History gave us
Good Queen Bess :)

LPW land gives us
Bad Queen Clo :angry:

:joe: :lol:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, wildone said:

That wasn't cyanide, it was almond flavoring. :P  :joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the one in control of Last Post Wins.

I'm doing the list today.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Undercover Report spy camera footage from Clo’s Pizza Party :lol:

At the start…

series cocina GIF

At the end…

animation smoking GIF by Rough Sketchz

:gikkle: :funny:

The first one shows the great cook I had hired to make us delicious pizzas all day long. The flying pig is just the bacon topping we had ordered. There was a slight mistake and so with the cook we had to prep it ourself -_-

The second one shows an uninvited guess after he had a good time at my party anyway.

:P 

Know what, I'll be nice and give you some leftovers. Here is a Hawaiian with anchovies pizza 0:) 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Times Up Reality GIF by HBO Max

Mine! :joe:

Only the hairy bird gets to decide when time's up :P But I will hold onto this until he can rightfully give it to me :joe: 

Make It Rain Reaction GIF by Bud Light

See, I like to share :) 

Since @Zombie and @Slytherin seem to be having an online affair, I wonder how long until they bike ride is like this :unsure: 

bicycle goes both ways GIF

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, wildone said:

Only the hairy bird gets to decide when time's up :P But I will hold onto this until he can rightfully give it to me :joe: 

Make It Rain Reaction GIF by Bud Light

See, I like to share :) 

Since @Zombie and @Slytherin seem to be having an online affair, I wonder how long until they bike ride is like this :unsure: 

bicycle goes both ways GIF

Hairy bird? :unsure2: seems you need new  glasses :unsure:

The Sandlot Wow GIF

Are you trying to bribe the BOP?! :o :angry:

The love affair between Zombie and LBO is the worst kept secret. They're denying it to loudly for it to not be true :yes: -_-

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

I think it was @Valkyrie who first started calling me Hairy Bird.

Memo to all. If you haven't already, Learn To Swim today. Later on, the Waitstaff will serve us Strawberries and Creme poolside.

• Love 4