Show yourself?

This is the most recent pic of me while I was on South Padre Island back in October. I was riding Geronimo on the beach on the Gulf side of the island :)

Damn - you look great in that pic, Tim!

Hello GA. Look at your beach. Now back to me. Now back to your beach. Now back to me. Sadly, I am not your beach. But I could smell like your beach, if I put kelp in my pants. Look down. Now look back up. You're on a website, reading a post from a man who smells like a beach. What's that on your face, back to me, I have it. Its a pair of glasses, covering those things you love. Now look again, the glasses are now diamonds. Everything is possible when you read something from a man who smells lilke a beach.

I'm on a horse.

I can't post any pics! How do you guys do it?? :(

Click on Full Editor. Above you'll find a picture of a picture next to the link picture (Place your cursor on top of each and you'll find it, it's the "Insert Image" one. You'll have to have your picture set with a link, I use Picturetrail.com for mine but you can have it in any other site. Click on that little pic. up there then copy/paste your pic. link onto it. Before posting it click on preview to make sure it worked... I hope I'm not confusing you even more. :wacko: file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png

Click on Full Editor. Above you'll find a picture of a picture next to the link picture (Place your cursor on top of each and you'll find it, it's the "Insert Image" one. You'll have to have your picture set with a link, I use Picturetrail.com for mine but you can have it in any other site. Click on that little pic. up there then copy/paste your pic. link onto it. Before posting it click on preview to make sure it worked... I hope I'm not confusing you even more. :wacko: file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png

Oh mommy, it's so funny seeing you talk computer, :lol: