Show yourself?

• Site Administrator

Yang_Boy this is going to be more my style:

Well after doing that a few times to Baby Q's suitors, I'm sure that will ensure she will be pure when she marries Posted Image

That is if you let her date a guy long enough to marry 0:)

Edited by wildone

I look quite different now than from when my avatar picture was snapped (which was roughly four years ago, maybe even six). I've lost 55 pounds since then.

This is right before going on a date:

Posted Image

No idea why my lips look so red there. Reds get highlighted very well in that mirror with my Razr. Sigh.

I look quite different now than from when my avatar picture was snapped (which was roughly four years ago, maybe even six). I've lost 55 pounds since then.

This is right before going on a date:

Wow Robbie, you look so different! You look great! Hope the date went well and great seeing you back here.

thin, pale, brown hair....

Ya'll are brave for showing what you really look like. I would never have enough courage to do it lol.

Don't ever feel it, we's good peeps. Anyone gives you hell.... they deal with me :P

Love yourself enough to allow others to do the same... It's a good feeling :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is that a Northface jacket I see on you? Nice.

(Seriously, one of the weirdest things about being in Western P.A. was that guys didn't seem to wear Northface jackets, whereas almost everyone was wearing them on the East Coast.)

Is that a Northface jacket I see on you? Nice.

(Seriously, one of the weirdest things about being in Western P.A. was that guys didn't seem to wear Northface jackets, whereas almost everyone was wearing them on the East Coast.)

North Face jackets seem to be the fashion symbol of East Coast middle and upper class suburban white kids. I seem them all over campus once the weather starts to chill. I admit, its one of the most frequently used pieces of clothes I own. :P