Jump to content
    Demiurge
  • Author
  • 3,406 Words
  • 2,609 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Mental Health will be discussed. I will flag specific chapters where it is heavier than others

I Hate This Town - 35. Chapter 35: Reunion Part II

***explicit content 😉

Alec wanted to leave. Right now. Finn’s hand was resting on his thigh, squeezing gently as he laughed at something Lukas said. Had Finn been this hot when he left Iowa? His hair was tousled but it was missing its normal product. He looked tired, but it didn’t matter. Finn was wearing a long-sleeved, mint green shirt. Then there were his normal, sinful jeans. He was wearing a couple thick rings, one on each hand with a simple black crucifix necklace too. Alec was trying his hardest not to stare, but he was failing miserably. He tried to pay attention to the conversation going on around him, but it just wasn’t keeping his attention the way his boyfriend was. His boyfriend. Finn was his. He wondered if he’d ever actually stopped to appreciate that fact. The man was kind and sweet. His body was also so amazing that the thought of being pressed against it made Alec’s head spin. Anyone would be lucky to have him, but it was Alec who had earned the privilege.

“What position did you play?” Finn grinned. His hand left Alec’s thigh and was now gently massaging the back of his neck. Alec was fighting to keep his eyes open.

“Defensive end.” Lukas grinned.

“Oh god. There’s two of them.” Cameron moaned miserably.

“You?” Luke asked.

“Quarterback.” Finn beamed.

“I snorted coke off the quarterback’s dick when I was a senior. Sold him the devil’s lettuce too.” August shrugged and Sage glanced sideways at him before giving the smallest shake of his head.

“I mean, that’s one way to support the team.” Finn said. He met Luke’s eyes and the two of them burst into incredibly loud laughter.

The fingers were on his shoulder now, thumb rubbing in gentle circles. Alec didn’t even want his food delivered. He wanted more touches. Touches that weren’t appropriate for the current environment. He was this close to licking Finn’s face or crawling under the damn table. Finn and Luke were lost in their discussion about sports. He glanced to Cameron who was staring across the room, face blank as if he’d checked out. Which, knowing Cameron, he probably had.

“Alec, what’re your intentions once you move back to Iowa? Are you going to buy another house?” Sage asked, waving August away when the man nipped his neck.

Alec winced as Finn’s smile fell. Luke looked between the two of them nervously once the group’s energy shifted. Cameron had reengaged and was staring at Sage with a raised eyebrow. Alec sighed softly. It was fine. He could handle this particular can of worms, “Yes, at first. I want Finn and I to get reacquainted. I don’t want to rush things.”

Sage nodded, pushing August’s face away from his without looking at the man, “Smart. Makes sense. You’ve rekindled an old relationship. It’d be foolish to jump in headfirst and hope for the best. What if it doesn’t work out?”

“You can’t think about it like that! I don’t know. I think moving in together would make sense.” Lukas shrugged, “Cameron moved in with me almost right away.”

“Because I was living in a rat and roach infested studio apartment. I could barely afford one meal a day.” Cameron sighed, crossing his arms.

“Their whole story is romantic though! They were meant to be!” Argued Lukas, pouting.

“Is this really any of our business? I’m more interested in the space you will be occupying later, my introverted, little gamer.” August cooed at his boyfriend. Sage side eyed him as the man tried to brush Sage’s crazy hair out of his face.

“Manners. We’ve discussed this.” Sage sighed.

“Anyway, you’ll be fine. Whatever you decide. You’ll figure it out.” Lukas nodded, smiling encouragingly.

“We have a lot to plan. We’ll cross those bridges when we get to them.” Finn said with a tight smile. The hand had dropped from his shoulder and Alec played with his own fingers in his lap.

“Yeah, it’s really not any of our business.” August said again, eyeing the waiter who was approaching with food, “That being said, sometimes there isn’t a place for rationality in romance.”

“There is always a place for rationality.” Sage said as his plate was set in front of him.

“Anyway! Let’s eat!” Lukas announced nervously as he looked between Alec and Finn.

Finn stayed quiet and Alec felt the distance stretching between them figuratively. Finn had been sensitive since Alec left and he didn’t like to be reminded that Alec’s plans were different than his. They needed to talk about it face to face. It was unfair for Finn to punish him every time it was brought up. The blond would now be bent out of shape for the remainder of the evening. It was disappointing. Alec wanted to celebrate being back together, not possibly have an argument.

“Let’s.” Finn agreed, glancing at Alec with a strange look.

Alec bit down on his cheek to keep himself from calling the other man out. He could make it through dinner. They ate quietly at first and then the other men slowly began conversing again. Finn replied with far less enthusiasm than before and Alec barely spoke at all. Lukas was frowning and his mood seemed to be dropping with theirs. Cameron had been monitoring it and scowled at him before turning to them.

“Hey, if you’re going to be pissy and weird, just go home. You’re upsetting Luke.” He snapped.

“I’m not a child, Cam. It’s okay.” Lukas said softly before he took a bite.

“I didn’t ask you. You! What’s your deal?” Cameron’s razor-sharp gaze settled on Finn who flinched the tiniest bit.

“That’s just a touchy subject. We disagree.” Finn answered.

“So you think it’s okay to throw a silent temper tantrum? News flash: it’s not. I came here to eat wildly expensive food on my husband’s dime and relax. Not be stuck in the middle of your cold war.”

Alec glanced to Finn, shifting to rest his hand on top of the other man’s. Finn turned his own and slowly linked their fingers, “You’re right. I’m sorry for ruining the mood. Can we act like that didn’t happen? I too would like to eat expensive food and relax.”

“Great. Then do that.” Cameron snapped as he violently stabbed at a noodle. Alec could see Lukas’ hand run over his husband’s long dark hair and then down his back soothingly. It made Alec wonder if Lukas wasn’t the only one they’d upset.

“What Cameron was trying to say-in his incredibly tactful, eloquent way- was there are better ways to deal with your disagreements than giving your partner the silent treatment or an attitude. You’re in it together, you’re not pitted against each other.” Sage said calmly as he cut his steak.

Finn glanced at Alec and leaned over. A hand slid over his neck to pull him closer and lips pressed to his temple. Then the blond smiled softly when Alec turned his head. Finn leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss against the other man’s lips. Cameron was still brutalizing his pasta but Lukas smiled at them. Sage was too busy brandishing his fork at August who was trying to steal a bite of steak. Alec brushed his bangs off his forehead and started in on his chicken. He couldn’t fight the smile that stayed on his face the rest of dinner. Nor did he try and shake off the warm hand that came to rest on his thigh again.

 

 

The dinner lasted longer than Alec had expected. Once the drinking had started, all bets were off. He himself had enough to be pleasantly buzzed. The conversation had managed to make everyone forget about the awkwardness from earlier. He and Finn also managed to not hit any of the other’s more sensitive buttons. The alcohol once again reminded him just how attractive Finn was. Who cared if he got on his nerves sometimes?

Alec giggled softly, leaning against the blond as they rode in the back of their rideshare. Finn hooked an arm around his waist and pulled him even closer. He was nearly on his lap now. Finn’s fingers slid along his jaw and he guided their lips together. Soft kisses slowly grew more heated and Finn pulled away, glancing to the driver.

“I missed you.” He mumbled softly, stroking Alec’s cheekbone with his thumb.

“How’re you here? I thought things weren’t working out.” Alec asked, resting his face in Finn’s neck.

“They weren’t at first, but I figured it all out. Also, I talked to River and he said you were struggling, so I forced things into place.” Finn said, resting his chin on the top of Alec’s head.

“That doesn’t sound good.” Alec frowned, slowly pulling back so that he could look up at him.

“Don’t worry about it.” Finn grinned, trying to close the distance Alec had started to put between them.

“How can I not though?” Alec frowned, pushing at Finn’s chest.

“Please stop. I don’t want to fight with you. We’ve already hit a bump tonight when I had planned for us to have a great time.” He was slowly pulled back and Alec reluctantly let the man press kisses to his cheeks and neck.

Alec glanced out the windshield and noticed they were almost home. He carefully extracted himself from Finn, “We’re almost to the house.”

Finn stayed quiet and turned to look out Alec’s window as they grew closer. He let out a low whistle when the vehicle finally came to a stop in the driveway. Alec took deep breaths and sighed softly. He should be happy about reuniting with Finn, but instead he was making things awkward and tense. He’d been angry earlier at Finn for doing almost the same thing. The car stopped and he quietly thanked the driver as they both left the car. Finn followed him up to the house and watched as the code was punched in, waiting for the door to unlock. Alec let them in and stood awkwardly while Finn slowly closed the door.

“Wow, it’s huge.” He mumbled from behind him, “I underestimated how well you’ve done for yourself. No wonder why you didn’t want to leave.”

Alec couldn’t help but laugh bitterly, “That’s funny because I can’t wait until I don’t live here anymore.”

Arms encircled his waist and lips pressed against his neck, “Why’s that? It’s a beautiful house.”

“It’s not the house’s fault. I just isolated myself here so now it almost feels like a tomb.” Alec sighed, leaning back against the taller man. Finn nipped his neck, fingers slipping up the column of his throat to tilt his head for better access.

“You were upset with me.” Finn murmured, kissing again.

“Did you put your schooling off to get here?” Alec asked, letting his eyes close as he tried to keep any attitude out of his voice. His mood was on a roller coaster but having Finn’s arms around him made every problem seem miniscule. They could talk about things without arguing. They had to if this was ever going to work.

“No, I figured it out. I told you. You have enough to worry about. This was supposed to be a good surprise, but you’re upset.” Finn mumbled, hooking his chin over Alec’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry. I just worry about everything. I’m freaking out. I’m not upset anymore.”

“Why? Just slow down. You’re selling the house. You’ve figured out a lot of the logistics. We’ll get there baby.”

Alec let out a huff and then a soft noise as Finn’s hands slid down his chest and then over his hips. Alec was immediately reminded of how he’d felt earlier. He turned in Finn’s arms and pulled the other man down for a kiss. It quickly grew more heated and fingers slid from his waist up under his shirt. Warm fingertips caressed the small of his back and the sensation made him arch. He pushed his fingers through Finn’s hair and opened his mouth. Fingers wove into blond hair and tugged gently on the strands as Finn’s tongue slid into his mouth. One of the hands on his back dropped to his backside and squeezed. Which made Alec gasp softly and break the kiss. It wasn’t enough and floor sex was rough on the hips. He stepped away and linked their fingers, guiding Finn through the house. They quickly made their way to the bedroom and Alec let out a tiny squeak when Finn shoved him on the bed.

 

His brain felt like it was about to explode. He didn’t know how long they’d been at it. Alec swore it’d been two hours before anything even penetrated him. Hands slid slowly over Finn’s broad shoulders, watching muscles flex as the other man moved. Finn was doing his best to leave as many marks as he could on his neck and shoulders as his fingers worked inside him. Alec gasped and pressed his head back against the blankets. There was no doubt that his skin would be a hickey-covered mess tomorrow and he could not wait. The lips that’d been kissing and nipping at his neck descended even more. A hot tongue flicked against his nipple before Alec felt the other man take it into his mouth. Finn was up to three fingers and Alec was starting to grow impatient, canting his hips up for more.

“Ready?” Finn asked, slowly crawling back up the bed. Alec nodded, biting his lip at the light flush on Finn’s cheeks and the hungry expression in his eyes. An arm hooked under his leg and Alec’s back arched sharply as Finn began to push in slow. It felt like the air was punched from his lungs and he couldn’t fight back a whimper at the stretch.

“Shh, relax baby.” Finn said, kissing over his jaw. Alec let out a slow breath and when he inhaled, Finn bottomed out. Alec’s breath caught and he gripped the sheets above his head. It hadn’t been that long since they were intimate, but apparently two weeks was enough for him to lose any endurance he might’ve built up to combat Finn’s size.

Hands guided Alec’s to those perfect, muscled shoulders and then Finn hooked both legs over his arms as he started to slide out. Alec choked on a moan as Finn slid all the way home again in one thrust. The blond smirked at him as he did it again. Then again. Alec’s hands scrambled to touch any skin he could reach, reacquainting himself with the Greek god statue come to life that was his boyfriend. He could barely keep his eyes open and he thought he’d start seeing stars at any moment. They’d just started the actual sex part! Was his self-control really that bad? Hips rolled against his and he was forced from his thoughts. It tore another moan from his lips and his fingers dug into shoulders as he held on. He wasn’t expecting the pace. It was much slower than the other times but the mood was something he’d never experienced before. Even with the same partner. Finn went so deep Alec thought he could feel every movement in his lungs.

“F-faster.” He whined softly, short nails dragging over Finn’s upper back. Quick movements found Alec’s legs wrapped around Finn’s waist. Then the other man dropped down to his elbows, one on either side of Alec’s head. He rolled his hips languidly and Alec whimpered as he refused to move faster.

“Finn come on!” Alec gasped as Finn started to drag over his prostate.

“No,” Finn replied shakily as he maintained the pace. Brown eyes smoldered down at him and Finn’s mouth spread in a filthy smirk. Alec squirmed underneath him, head thrown back. He couldn’t understand why he was close already. He was used to having it rough. Not anything like this. Didn’t he need far more stimulation than this? Maybe it was the drawn out foreplay from before hitting him all of the sudden.

A forehead dropped against his shoulder and he felt Finn’s pace become more erratic. Alec wrapped his legs tighter and gripped at Finn’s upper arms as he tried to meet his thrusts. He earned a moan and Finn nuzzled his neck as he finally moved faster. He gripped the back of Finn’s head, tugging the hair at his nape roughly. His eyes had been closed, but he forced them open when Finn straightened. His hands gripped Alec’s hips, holding him still as he started slamming forward. Alec cried out and moaned between harsh pants. He lost all reason and he was vaguely aware that he was begging and whining now too. Finn let his head fall back and Alec gripped himself, trying to match his strokes to Finn’s thrusts.

“Close.” Alec couldn’t speak normally. All he could muster was cries, moans, and whimpered words with the tension building in his spine.

“Yeah, fuck. I’m almost there too babe.” Finn gasped. Alec loved that there was a slight whine to his voice. He’d be proud of himself later. He’d done that. He was the one that made Finn weak. His partner had completely lost his rhythm and was now wildly chasing his own pleasure, fingers digging into Alec’s hips.

A couple more minutes of Alec teetering on the edge and then a perfectly aimed thrust pushed him over. His head spun and his eyes threatened to roll back as his orgasm hit him so hard it took his breath away. Then he was crying out Finn’s name as he came all over his hand. Finn rammed into him a few more times before moaning so deep it made Alec shudder. He collapsed to the side and they laid next to each other, panting. Alec opened his eyes to stare up at the ceiling. He let his hands drop to the mattress and wiped his hand on the blanket.

“I missed you too.” He said, still trying to even out his breathing.

“That was a delayed reaction.” Finn chuckled and Alec felt movement and then an arm draped over his waist, “I said that hours ago.”

“Ugh, don’t touch me. I’m all sweaty.” Alec panted out.

They were silent for a few minutes. Finn eventually snuggling closer despite Alec’s half-hearted complaints. Then they were busy basking in the afterglow and catching their breath. That is until Finn drew in a sharp breath. Alec turned his head, not quite all there yet as he asked, “What’s wrong?”

“I, uh, forgot to use a condom.” Finn sat up and scratched the back of his head. Alec watched big brown eyes flick to the mess that was his inner thighs, “I got over-excited.”

“Oh god, do you think I could be pregnant?” Alec gasped, eyes wide.

Finn’s mouth hung open for a second and then he dragged his fingers through his hair as he laughed, “Shit, maybe. I tried my hardest.”

Alec laughed loudly and scooted across the bed more so he could snuggle up against his man, “I don’t care. I trust you.”

“Alec…” Finn sighed softly and Alec stayed where he was, cuddled against him until the man found whatever words he was looking for, “I don’t mean to try and force you to live with me. I just never thought you’d want to live alone. I assumed and then was completely thrown off when you told me your plans. I’m being selfish.”

Alec looked up with his cheek still smashed against a pectoral, “I get it. We need to get better at talking. I can generally understand something if you tell me where you’re coming from. I know I can get a little crazy, but I am trying.”

“I know and I need to start trying harder. You’ve got a lot on your shoulders right now and me being shitty only makes everything worse.” Finn sighed, fingers running up and down Alec’s back.

“We’ll figure it out. This is why I want to live alone at first though. I want to continue bettering our communication because I care way too much about this to go at it with anything but maximum effort.”

Finn nodded, wrapping Alec in his arms tightly as he kissed his forehead. Alec was content to snuggle up, warm and safe. He quietly celebrated their progress and couldn’t wait to see how much better they were when he finally moved back.

This is the last update this week that I have planned, but there shouldn’t be a long gap between posts. (I hope)
Copyright © 2022 Demiurge; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 46
Thank you for reading and if you choose to do so reacting and commenting.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I thought Cameron a snotty little bitch. He must have other hidden talents because I would have left him at the rat and roach infested studio apartment. Lukas seemed very pleasant, Sage and August I think I could only take in small doses.

Alec and Finn are certainly communicating far better now, resulting in less misinterpretations of actions and words.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..