Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,494 Words
  • 2,890 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gap Year - 58. Chapter 58

March 1, 2004

Malibu, CA

 

Will

I led Travis up to my room and it was cute that he headed straight toward the elevator pad to my bedroom. He walked into the bedroom and up to the bed, then stopped. “Kick off your socks and shoes,” I said. He looked at me strangely but did what I told him to. “Now strip down to your boxers.”

“Okay,” he said, smirking at me. Off came jeans, hoodies, and t-shirts until we were standing in front of each other in just our underwear. He stepped forward and gently rubbed my arm, then moved his hand down my back until he got to my waist, then pulled me in for a kiss.

“Ow!” I said involuntarily. He looked at me in alarm. “Sorry. You pushed on my bruise.”

“I am so sorry,” he said, totally freaked out.

“It is no big deal,” I said firmly, emphasizing each word. “Just try to avoid it.”

“This whole thing sucks,” he said, since I’d launched his mind onto what a douche Zach had been.

“T,” I said, making sure I had his attention. “This deal is between Zach and me. Don’t push yourself into it.”

“How am I not involved?” he asked. This whole thing was really annoying me, because I didn’t want to talk, I wanted to fuck.

“How are you involved?” I asked, throwing it back at him. “I mean, the only thing that links you to this is that you’re friends with both of us, and you fuck both of us. And to be honest, that’s what I’m focused on right now.”

“Sorry,” he said, smiling cutely, then kissed me again, only this time with the intention of taking things further. I pushed him back onto the bed then landed on top of him, making sure I kept my entire weight from knocking the wind out of him. That made him laugh, so typical of this guy who was so fun and playful. I slowly started moving down his body, playing with his nipples, letting my mouth follow the path my fingers had already blazed. He really liked it when I sucked and nibbled on them, but I could feel him recoil when I bit down harder, so I added that to my file on his body. He thrust his hard cock against my abdomen in an urgent way that was incredibly erotic, so much that it almost short-circuited my plans to take my time.

I moved lower and caressed his abs, which he flexed for me, showing off his six pack. Robbie’s body had been muscular with a thin layer of fat over it that made him soft and comfortable, and while Travis wasn’t puffy, he wasn’t so thin that his abs were always on display. I smiled to myself as I thought he was kind of like a blend between Robbie and a guy like Wade, who was thin and muscular. My chin ran into his hard cock, so I dragged it over his tool, using my jaw to press it into his abdomen as I did. I pulled on the band of his boxers and he quickly lifted his hips up to let me pull them off. I took a minute to nibble on his pubic hair, noticing that they were the same color as the hair on his head. That made us both giggle. “You’re like a lawn mower,” he joked.

I went lower and lower until I got to his balls, and finally got to really inhale his aroma. It was as sexy as he was, a smell that was like a combination of vinegar and lavender. “Mmm,” I purred as I sucked on his balls, which were perfectly proportioned.

“I should have taken a shower,” he said, then moaned.

I raised up enough to look him in the eyes. “You have the sexiest smell. I love it.” He smiled, then moaned as I engulfed his dick with my mouth. I got him fired up, almost to a climax, then I stopped and moved back down to his balls. When I got to his taint, he stopped me.

“I, uh, have to go to the bathroom,” he said, his voice reflecting how embarrassed he was, how nervous he was, and how incredibly horny he was.

I started laughing, and eventually he started laughing with me. “Hit the bathroom, then meet me downstairs,” I said. He took a long time, both to take a shit then to clean himself up before he appeared in the bathroom downstairs.

“Sorry about that,” he said sheepishly.

“I’m going to teach you the rules of hygiene when you bottom,” I announced.

“Does that mean you’re going to fuck me?” he asked, with a combination of fear and excitement.

“No, but I’m going to show you how to get your ass ready,” I said. He still looked kind of freaked out, so I smiled at him. “It’s fun.”

“Okay,” he said, chuckling at me. I got out my anal douche and filled it with warm water, made him bend over, and sprayed it into him, alternating the aim and the intensity until I got a moan.

“Cleaning out your plumbing,” I said, then gestured for him to sit on the toilet and expel the water.

“Gross,” he said, wrinkling his nose.

“Dude, it’s a fact of life that shit comes out of your ass, so it’s not gross, it’s just something you have to deal with,” I said.

“Guess I need to get one of those,” he said.

“Why, you planning to pull a train?” I asked.

“No, but it’s good even if you’re not going to get fucked,” he said. I had another anal douche in the cabinet, so I pulled that out and made him fill my ass up too. After I sat on the toilet and got rid of that, I led him into the shower. He looked confused since we both still had the douches in our hand. Something about him brought the boy out in me, so I filled my ass up with the douche then aimed it at him and fired a stream of nasty water, barely missing him. He laughed his ass off, even as he loaded his own ass up. We danced around in the shower, using our asses like cannons, laughing so hard I damn near cried. We finally finished acting like idiots and washed off really well. “That was kind of gross,” he said, blushing as he did.

“Did you have fun?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said.

“Then who gives a shit. It’s just the two of us, so as long as we’re cool with it, nothing else matters,” I said.

He gave me a kiss, one that fired both of us all over again. “You make me feel, I don’t know, comfortable. Uninhibited.” I kissed him back to thank him.

“Come on,” I said, inspired, and led him over to my door. I opened it and started to leave, with both of us stark naked.

“What the fuck?” he asked.

“Only Kevin and Cody are home, and they’re already in bed,” I said, as I led him down the stairs to the hallway.

“We’re not in bed yet,” Kevin said, scaring the shit out of me. He’d just finished climbing up the stairs from the great room and had run right into us, or at least he almost had. He eyed us up and down, making both of us blush. “Nice.”

“Uh, thanks,” Travis said, suddenly remembering to clutch his hands over his groin.

“Like I said, there are going to be a lot of guys who are happy you’re a top,” Kevin said, then giggled.

I led Travis up the stairs to my father’s room, looking back to see Kevin lusting at his ass, then went in and walked up to the sex room entrance. I put my hand on the scanner. It took me a few tries to convince it that I was my father, then finally it clicked open. “What are you doing?” Travis asked.

I pulled the door open and ushered him in. “Welcome to Wonderland, Alice,” I said. We’d read that book in school and joked about it then, enough that he chuckled now.

He started to walk in then stopped to stare at the picture on the wall. “That’s a good shot of your dad and Robbie,” he said. “Isn’t this weird, going in here, to where they fucked?”

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “Besides, since my dad doesn’t know I’m doing it, that makes it kind of forbidden and more exciting. Plus since I’m kind of pissed at him right now, that makes it even more fun,” I said. “Come on.”

I led him past the room that had a couch, a tv, and a massive porn collection, and into the room with the sling. “Holy shit!” he said and went up to push it, making it move back and forth. He hopped in and grabbed the chains with his arms while he wrapped his legs around the other set of chains, all but offering his ass to me. He sat there laughing. “This is hysterical.”

“I think you’ll like this,” I said in a sultry way, totally changing the mood. I spent some time sucking on his dick, getting him fired up, then moved down over his balls and to his ass. When I started rimming him, he moaned loudly and thrust his body toward my mouth, begging for more. I worked magic with my tongue, then stopped, stood up, and walked over to the cabinet.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Just stay there,” I said, as I grabbed a big bottle of lube. I walked back toward him even as I slathered it on my fingers. I started rimming him again, getting him relaxed and into it, then gently pushed a finger up his ass. I could feel him instinctively squeeze his rectum as if trying to keep me out, but in the end he relented. I worked his ass while he stroked his cock, keeping himself close to an orgasm, when I stopped again. I took some time to explore, trying to figure out what really got him going. With some guys, it was easy to find that ‘magic area’ that just set them free, but he was tougher. It took me a while to realize that I had to angle my fingers more toward his stomach. When I did that, I got a major reaction from him.

“Fuck that’s good,” he said, enjoying my fingers while slowly stroking his cock. When I pulled my fingers out and stood up, the look of frustration on his face was priceless, but I just smiled at him and walked to the cabinet.

I came back with a small butt plug and lubed it up, then worked it into his ass. “Kind of uncomfortable,” he said.

I pulled it out and put more lube on it, even as I used my fingers to get him excited again. When I could tell that he’d gotten back to the edge, I pulled out my fingers and gently slid the butt plug in instead. He tensed up for a minute, then let himself go. “Oh yeah,” he said. I moved the butt plug around gently, getting a loud moan for my efforts.

“Get up,” I said.

“Now?” he asked, disappointed.

“Now,” I said firmly. I took his place in the sling. “It’s your turn. I want you to fuck me.”

He mirrored my moves and showed me that he could give one hell of a rim job. I was so ready to be fucked, but I controlled myself. He worked a finger in, then two, then stood up, ready to stick his dick in, only I stopped him. “Three fingers, gently,” I told him, and reached down to guide his hand, showing him how to work my ass to really loosen me up. “You’re a big boy, so you have to work a guy open.” His smile was adorable.

“Got it,” he said, and did what I told him. He was basically finger fucking me until he got me so excited I officially declared education time over. His cock slid into me so smoothly he seemed surprised, then he started fucking me, his long, smooth thrusts sliding against the wall of my ass and sending shockwaves through my entire body. He’d go fast, then slow down to calm his body, then he’d pick up the pace again. I alternately laid back and enjoyed it, then I’d vigorously work back into him, pushing back as hard as he thrust into me. When my orgasm came it felt like it shot from my entire body, and my dick was just part of the show. It was incredible.

“That was fucking amazing,” he said, grinning. He pulled me out of the sling and made me lay with him on the leather floors. “Unbelievable.”

“It was,” I agreed.

“You’re like my sensei, guiding me through the steps on how to be a good fuck,” he joked, cracking me up. “I have to get one of these butt plugs.” He pulled it out then looked at me plaintively, because he needed a towel.

I hopped up and grabbed a few of them, and while he wiped off the butt plug and himself, I cleaned myself up and made sure there were no fluids on the swing or the floor. I paused to grab a box, then we left the room, sheepishly closing the door behind us. When we got back to my room I handed him the box.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“It’s a butt plug,” I said. “Now you’re all ready. You just need to buy some lube.”

“Right,” he said, rolling his eyes at me. “Dude, when I heard you were coming down here and was trying to figure out how things would be with you, I never in a million years imagined you’d be teaching me how to use an anal douche then handing me a butt plug right after the best sex I’ve ever had in my life.” We both laughed at that, then he got a bit nervous.

“You probably need to get home,” I said, guessing the reason for the mood change.

“I’m sorry,” he said. We put on our clothes and fifteen minute later found us back on PCH, heading back to Bel Air.

“Why don’t you spend the night,” I suggested. He didn’t respond immediately so I added another sales point to my spiel. “It’s like a ten-minute commute to school from the hotel.”

He didn’t say anything to me; instead he pulled out his phone, the cheap untracked one, and dialed a contact. We sat there in silence, although I could hear it ringing. “Hey Mom, I’m going to spend the night downtown,” he said. He paused, evidently listening to his mother ramble on. “I’m staying with Will Schluter at the Hotel Bel Air.” Another pause. “I think he’s going to that deal tomorrow with Stef.” That must have piqued her interest, because it was a lot longer until he got to speak again. “I’ll tell him to look for you. I have to run,” he said, and ended the call.

“So your mom’s going to this fashion thing?” I asked.

“Yeah, and she’ll be looking for you,” he said.

“She was always nice to me. Should I worry about seeing her?” I asked, because he seemed a little nervous.

“She’ll just probably give you the third degree about me and my father,” he said.

“Does she know you’re gay?” I asked him.

He paused for a bit before answering me. “We’ve never talked about it, but I’m pretty sure she knows,” he said. “We’re close, and she can read me pretty well.”

“If she knows, I’m kind of surprised she didn’t bring it up,” I said. His mother wasn’t the kind of woman to hold back, which was probably why she and Curtis Buck were divorced.

“She has a hard time keeping a secret, especially from my father,” he said.

“Dude, when they got divorced it seemed like they hated each other,” I said, remembering how much fun that had been. Travis had been eleven when his parents had separated, and the divorce had taken until he turned twelve. It had been nasty and bitter.

“They did and they still do,” he said. “But he wants information, and she wants money, so they have this deal where they detest each other but use each other at the same time.”

“Didn’t she get a shitload of money from him?” I asked.

“Yeah, but it’s still not enough,” he said. “It’s not like she’s broke, it’s that she’s greedy. She’s not pissing away her money, she’s actually pretty good about budgeting, but when he offers her cash, those are bonus bucks she can spend on herself.”

“So she rats you, Big, or Taylor out, and gets enough money to go visit the plastic surgeon to have the latest wrinkle taken out?” I asked.

“That’s exactly what she does,” he said, shaking his head. “So I don’t want to tell her, and I don’t think she wants to know. That way she can avoid telling him.”

“Kind of sucks that she has to do that to avoid selling you down the river,” I said.

“It is what it is,” he said. “It’s better than her telling him and blowing up our relationship.” She was probably the most important person to Travis, so that explains why he’d go through all this bullshit. It was truly amazing that such an awesome guy like him could end up so alone.

“So I can’t tell her how much I loved it when you fucked me with your big dick?” I asked in a normal tone.

He smiled at me. “No, you can’t.”

“That’s alright, I’ll just tell Stef instead,” I teased.

“I can’t see that he’d ever out someone,” Travis said, which was a nice compliment to Stef. “I mean, he’s pretty gossipy, but it just seems that he’d draw the line there.”

“Stef loves to talk about other people and loves the juicy tidbits, but when it comes to family shit, he keeps his mouth shut,” I said. It made me so happy to say that and to mean it.

“I’m not family,” he said. He almost seemed sad that he wasn’t.

“You’re with me, so that puts you in the same category,” I said.

“How does that work?” he asked skeptically. “I mean, why would he really care?”

“If he outed you, he would not only be on my shitlist, but everyone else in my family would pile on,” I said. “He doesn’t want that kind of pain, and he doesn’t want to damage those relationships.” Grand would eviscerate him for doing something like that. I chuckled thinking of how much Stef would regret that.

“He won’t do that because he loves you,” Travis summarized.

“He won’t,” I said with a smile, a bit surprised by his frown.

“When I get all secretive and you get frustrated with me, remember that I don’t have anyone like that in my life,” he said, then turned away from me and looked out the window.

I reached over and grabbed his hand. “You have people in your life who care about you.” He used his other hand to wipe away what was probably a tear.

We got back to the hotel and I dragged Travis over to Stef’s room just to check in. Tom was there to usher us into the main room, where Stef sat at the dining table poring over some papers. As soon as he saw us he stood up and smiled. “Good evening!” He gave me a kiss on each cheek, then approached Travis and they embraced the same way.

“Good to see you, Stef,” he said, smiling.

“You must have spent some time in France,” Stef accused. “Most Americans are not comfortable with French greetings.”

“I’ve spent some time there,” he said. “Mostly in Paris. I love that city.”

“Me too,” I said, so excited that we had that in common. “I’m sorry I’ve kind of blown you off,” I said to Stef.

“You mean because you promised to block out today and tomorrow to spend with me?” Stef taunted playfully.

“That’s exactly why I’m sorry,” I replied in the same tone.

“I have devised a way for both of you to atone for causing me such grief,” Stef said. He was in a good mood, and quite animated.

“Did I do something wrong?” Travis asked, concerned.

“You have used your stunning looks and boyish charm to all but captivate my grandson,” Stef said severely. Travis looked like he was going to shit a brick until I started laughing.

“Dude, I am totally captivated,” I said, and gave Travis a kiss. He just shook his head at us. “So what do you have in store for us?”

“I spoke with Miranda Buck today and arranged for us to do dinner tomorrow night,” he said.

“We’re having dinner with my mom?” Travis asked.

“Is that a problem?” I asked.

“No, just not what I was expecting,” he replied. “Where are we going?”

“Mastro’s,” Stef said. “We decided that as it is a steakhouse, you two would enjoy it.”

“Sounds good,” I said. “What time should I be here in the morning?”

“We will assume that ten will be soon enough,” Stef said.

“Awesome!” I said, so happy I didn’t have an early morning. “In the meantime, I’m going to blow you off some more.” He smiled at me indulgently.

We escaped from them and made it back to my room. “Dinner with my mother,” he said, shaking his head.

“Why is that a thing?” I asked. “Your mom is awesome.”

“She’ll give you the third degree,” he grumbled. I looked at him more closely.

“What are you worried about?” I asked.

“That maybe she’ll see us together and she’ll figure things out,” he said.

“You were around Zach at the same time as your mom, weren’t you?” I asked.

“It will be fine,” he said in frustration, trying desperately to dodge the issue.

“T,” I said, even as I put both of my hands on his shoulders. “Tell me what’s bothering you.”

“I think I hid it with Zach better than with you,” he said. I tried to figure out why that might be, and of course the first thing I wanted to think was that he was more into me than Zach, so it was harder because of that. I threw those idiotic thoughts aside and thought more logically.

“It’s probably because I’m out,” I said. He looked confused. “There’s no barrier like there was with Zach.”

“That may be why,” he said.

“I think that we’ll do fine when we have to,” I said honestly. “It’s not like I’m going to keep trying to grab your dick.”

“What if I fuck up?” he asked.

“You are not alone in this,” I said. “It’s a team deal. We have to work together to convince your mother you crave pussy.” We both laughed at that.

“I want you to fuck me,” he said.

“Are you sure?” I asked, which was kind of dumb, since it’s not like he was a virgin, but for some reason it felt that way.

He appropriately looked at me like I was an idiot, smiled, then kissed me. God he just sucked me in with those amazing lips and his smooth tongue. “Yes,” he said.

“Awesome,” I said, and grabbed his ass. We were laughing as we stripped off our clothes, then he fell backward onto my bed and spread his legs.

“Take me,” he said, like he was some actress from the 1930s, only that made me laugh so hard it was tough to focus on fucking him. To get in the mood, I ran my hands all over his body, studying everything about him. His wavy hair seemed to manifest itself on his legs by being kind of furry, as opposed to just laying flat like mine did. It was the same way for his forearms. I mentally compared the rest of his body to mine, and we seemed to have similar muscle tone but I didn’t have that small layer of padding he had, so it made me look more jacked, while he looked studlier.

I worked him like I had before, doing the same things with my fingers. When I took them out and started to slide my dick in, I felt him close up, so I stopped and used my fingers again. I finger fucked him then when he got really into it, I slid my dick in instead. “Feels so good,” I said to encourage him.

“Go slow,” he said, because he was still fighting my huge intruder.

“As slow as you want,” I said. I bent his legs back so I could kiss him, then slid my body lower to force my dick toward the front wall of his ass. I gently thrust in, then pulled back, only it still didn’t click. I reversed the process, driving my dick straight into his ass, then lowering my torso as I pulled out so my dick rubbed against his magic area as I slid out of him. I could feel his whole attitude change when I did that.

“Fuck,” he said, then moaned. I went slow, savoring the feel of being inside of him, while he gently stroked his cock. I picked up my pace, going faster but keeping the same basic pattern, and he completely lost it. I’d been so focused on him and on how hot this was I hadn’t been paying attention, and was surprised when I felt my own orgasm building.

“I’m gonna cum,” I said. “I’m gonna fucking cum!”

“Fuck yeah!” he said, and began to jerk himself with a purposed.

“Ungh!” I cried, as I jammed my dick into him, shooting my load deep into his ass.

“Fuck!” he shouted, and began to blow his load right after I started. It seemed like we came for fucking ever, and when we were both done, my body was tingling and my muscles were so weak I collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms and legs around me, squishing his load between us. “Fuck,” he said as he exhaled.

“That was good,” I said, even as I smiled at him.

“Dude, that was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced,” he said. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. In the past, I would have worried about cleaning up, but this time I was so spent I didn’t give a shit. We ended up falling asleep like that, bonded together by the glue that was his cum.

Copyright © 2020 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 37
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Mark-You have a gift for writing erotic sex scenes between guys.

You take us along for the very enjoyable ride and it all seems so real and glorious.

Will is the perfect, considerate, energetic and skilled stud. At 17, he promises to only get better and more desirable.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 11/19/2022 at 3:06 PM, Mark Arbour said:

I realize we've taken a detour, but I think we need to get to know Travis.

I think you need to send a check to the Hotel Bel Air for all the extra laundry you are causing them with cum stained sheets and towels!

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
On 5/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, PrivateTim said:

I think you need to send a check to the Hotel Bel Air for all the extra laundry you are causing them with cum stained sheets and towels!

I can just here all the expletives from the maid as he/she walks up to that room to clean. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 11/19/2022 at 5:13 PM, rjo said:

I loved the chapter but  what about George?

Fornicate George and the whole Granger clan.

CAP is our past, our present and our future. 🤣

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..