Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,582 Words
  • 3,256 Views
  • 29 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gap Year - 46. Chapter 46

February 27, 2004

The Beta House

Westwood, CA

 

Will

I walked up to the door where there were a couple of big dudes guarding it. The biggest dude was talking to people: he was about 6’4” and huge; he had to play football or some sport like that. The other dude wasn’t quite as big as the other guy, standing at about 6’ tall, which was probably why he stood slightly in the background. I guess these two Goliaths were here because they didn’t want just anyone strolling in to drink their free alcohol and try to fuck the women who showed up. It kind of surprised me that they’d worry about the competition, because these two dudes were really hot. As I watched how they handled the guys in front of me and how they were being total dicks, I decided that based on their lack of charm maybe eliminating the competition was a smart move.

There was a dude in front of me, and they really gave him the third degree before letting him in. I walked up and stood right in front of the big hulk. He had light brown hair, light brown eyes, and a square, solid-looking face. “Another dude? This ain’t no sausage fest,” he said scornfully.

“Dude, that sucks. There’s nothing I love more than a big, long sausage,” I said in a slutty way.

“Christ,” he said, shaking his head at me. “Guess I don’t have to worry about you cock blocking me.”

“Not unless you’re after him,” I said, gesturing at the other dude, who freaked out. That made the hulk laugh.

“Who the fuck are you?” he asked me in a friendlier way.

“Will Schluter,” I said. “I’m Darius Schluter’s little brother.”

He laughed again. “I’ve heard all about you. Have fun,” he said, as he let me pass.

“And who the fuck are you?” I asked, before I went in.

“Dan,” he said, and winked at me, making me smile.

I walked in and found myself in a typical frat house. There was a big mirror, so I paused to make sure my appearance was together. I’d worn a jock strap so my dick didn’t decide to embarrass me, and over that I’d worn gray skater pants. On top, I wore a black mesh ‘wifebeater’ underneath a long-sleeved Armani shirt that I’d gotten in New York at fashion week. It looked like it had been made to purposely hug my body. And just to be unique, I wore flip flops, which seemed uber cool especially since it was February. A lot of people wore Livestrong arm bands, but the only jewelry I sported was my TAG Heuer watch and the necklace Zach had given me for my birthday. It seemed like Aeropostale, Hollister, and Abercrombie had dressed everyone. I looked different than most of the other dudes here and I’d done that on purpose. I wasn’t a Beta, so I didn’t want people to confuse me with the brothers, and I was gay, so it seemed that looking unique would help emphasize that I was. I wandered around just checking things out. They had a big room with a DJ spinning tunes, but even though I’d gotten here later than I planned, there weren’t many people dancing yet. The main place right now was the bar area, which was unsurprisingly packed, with people crowded around trying to get drinks while other people had decided it was just a cool place to hang out. Of course the ‘hanging out’ people made it tough for people who wanted a drink to work their way to the bar. A hot girl wearing tight, short pants and a top that seemed to be barely holding her tits in stopped in front of me. She was carrying a tray of shot glasses. “Shot?”

“Sure,” I said, took the shot glass and downed it, putting it back on her tray now that it was empty. It was whiskey, but pretty good. “Hang on,” I said, and took another one and downed it too. “I got here late.”

She laughed. “I’ll look for you when I get another tray.”

“Cool. Thanks,” I said, and headed to the bar. When I got closer to the keg I saw Darius there and paused to watch him. He was so reserved and didn’t really let himself go at family events, but here he did. He was laughing and talking pretty loudly, having a blast with his brothers and some chick that was almost hanging off of him.

When I got close to him he finally spotted me. “Dude!” he yelled and pushed through the crowd to get to me and gave me a massive hug. “It’s so awesome you’re here!” His energy just fueled mine.

“I’ve been here five minutes and already done two shots,” I said.

“That’s not enough,” he said, and dragged me over to the keg and poured us each a beer. “On the count of three, slam it!” Everyone around us got into the spirit and counted to three, at which point I chugged down the beer, but as fast as I drank it, he was faster.

“Dude, I’m usually good at swallowing, but you killed me,” I said. He laughed, and so did the people around us, which made me feel completely comfortable.

“You just need more practice,” he said, and slammed another one with me. “This is Saturn,” he said, introducing me to the chick with him.

“I’m Will,” I said politely. “It’s nice to meet you.” She was a beautiful brunette with a smoking hot body.

“What are you, at a garden party?” one of the dudes asked, giving me shit.

“Forgive me, ma’am,” I said, and bowed gracefully as I took her hand and kissed it, just like we’d done in England at Alex’s wedding. She giggled.

“Dude puts you louts to shame,” Darius said. I partied with Darius and his buds for at least an hour, getting pretty shitfaced. “You want to smoke weed, go upstairs. Third door on the right.” I got the feeling he wanted to make out with Saturn and didn’t want to be rude to me, so I took the hint.

“I’m there,” I said. I wandered upstairs and got to the third door on the right. I could hear people talking behind the door, and I could smell the pot in the hallway. I opened the door slowly and saw a group of people, mostly guys, passing a bong around. “Hey,” I said.

“Dude, join us,” one of the brothers said. I did a couple of hits of their pot, then pulled out a bag I’d brought with me.

“Here’s my contribution,” I said.

“Any good?” he asked me.

“Try it,” I said. They packed the bong and passed it around, and it was funny to see how much better my pot was than theirs.

“Dude, this shit is the bomb,” another dude said. “You are my new best friend!” I got really high with them, then someone pulled out a cocaine snuff bullet and passed that around.

“That was some amazing weed,” a hot girl said. “Wanna roll?”

“Fuck yeah,” I said, so I added an ecstasy pill on top of the alcohol, weed, and cocaine I’d already done. I was completely fucked up, but in a good way. The pot and alcohol dulled my brain, while the coke and ecstasy pumped up my energy and charm.

They were all a little too sedate for me, so I thanked them and went back downstairs. “You look wasted,” Darius said as soon as he saw me.

“Dude, look who’s talking,” I said.

I felt a big arm on my back and a big hand grabbing my shoulder. “This is the dude who likes long, thick sausages,” Dan said. He’d changed now that he was off door duty and was wearing gym shorts and a tank top. He was a sexy dude, but I thought the sexiest thing about him was the way his underarm hair kind of peeked out from his bulging muscles.

Darius rolled his eyes. “Then he won’t like you,” he quipped, cracking us up. I could tell that comment bothered Dan, but he laughed with us anyway. I bullshitted with them for a bit, then I saw Zach and Taylor. They were off to the side, kissing in a romantic, not passionate way. He had his hands on her hips, while she had hers wrapped around his neck. “Hey!” Darius said and made me look at him. He told me with his eyes that I was staring and that I was obvious, so I pulled my act together.

“Shots!” I said loudly to distract anyone who’d spotted me staring at Zach, which prompted the girl with her tits damn near hanging out to bring all of us another round. I thought it would be whiskey but this time it was Jägermeister, which polluted my mouth with that nasty licorice taste. I went over to the keg and got a beer, and that seemed to solve that problem.

“Hey!” Zach said and gave me a ‘man hug’. I hadn’t even seen him walk up to me. “You’re fucked up.”

“Dude, I am very fucked up,” I said, and laughed. He smiled at me in a condescending way, so I turned my attention to his girlfriend. All three of the Buck kids had blond hair, but hers looked like the color had been helped out a bit. She was really beautiful in an LA kind of way, which meant she was almost anorexically thin and had big tits. “Tay!” I said and gave her a massive hug.

“Shoots!” she said and hugged me back.

“Do a shot with me,” I insisted. I did a shot with them, then conned them into doing another one even thought I didn’t join them. I didn’t want to black out, and I liked my high just like it was.

“Let’s dance,” she said to Zach.

“Not yet,” he said. He would have to be way drunker before he hit the dance floor.

“I’ll dance with you,” I said. “Let’s go.”

“See you later,” she said to Zach, and put her arm through mine as we headed to the dance floor. We danced mostly in a group with other people, having a blast. “You’re really good.”

“So are you,” I said, although if I were being honest, I’d acknowledge that I had much better rhythm, and I moved my body more smoothly than she did. All those dancing lessons and practice at gay bars had paid off, I thought with a chuckle.

A slow dance came on and I made to leave the floor, but she kept her hand on my arm and made me stay. It was funny, because we were dancing in almost the same position she’d been in when I’d first spotted her with Zach. She had her hands wrapped around my neck, while mine were on her back. I was still in my wasted but euphoric state when she pulled my head down to meet hers, then she kissed me. My ecstasy high fueled my oral desires as usual, so I only resisted a little bit before I totally got into it. She was one awesome kisser. When we’d started dancing slowly, I’d almost got the spinnies, but making out with her while we moved in a slow, circular pattern entirely changed that. I felt like I was on an amusement park ride, like the tilt-a-whirl, where we were being torn apart by a centrifugal force but our lips kept us perfectly balanced together. When the song ended, I realized what I’d done and got totally freaked out. “Don’t worry about it,” she said.

“Dude, I just made out with my cousin’s girlfriend, and it was awesome,” I said, making her laugh.

“You’re gay, so it’s harmless,” she said. It was a good thing I’d had the foresight to wear a jockstrap instead of boxers to keep my dick down, so she didn’t know that she’d given me a raging hard on. She was one sexy woman. No wonder Zach was able to keep it up for her.

“Cool,” I said, only it wasn’t, and I knew that as soon as we headed off the dance floor and found Zach glaring at us.

“What the fuck?” he demanded, mostly of me. I just stared at him, stunned, the guilt oozing out of my body.

“What do you mean, what the fuck?” Taylor asked belligerently, pushing me aside and getting in his face.

“You two are fucking making out on the dance floor, fucking all over each other, and you think I’m the one who has an issue?” he asked her loudly.

“You guys want to go outside?” I asked, or slurred.

“I’m fucking leaving,” he said loudly.

“Dude, you are making a fucking scene,” I said to him forcefully.

“Fuck you!” he said to me, and stormed out.

“Asshole!” Taylor said, yelling at him, then chased after him. I just stood there, totally freaked out, until I felt that familiar arm on my shoulder again.

“Dude, you are not the typical gay boy,” Dan said.

I laughed at that. “I broke up a breeder couple,” I said. “That’s a major achievement.”

He laughed, then got serious. “You want to do another bump?”

“Absolutely,” I said. The alcohol, combined with the drama, had started to kill my buzz and bring me down. Another line of coke would bring me back into party mode.

He led me back up the stairs, and I expected him to take me back to the pot room, but instead he led me a little further down the hall. He opened the door and ushered me in to a typical guy’s room. He closed the door behind us and I heard the lock click. We were the only ones in the room. “Welcome to my lair.”

“I like it,” I said, smiling at him. He had a small round table on the floor with pillows around it, so we sat there. He pulled out a mirror with a couple of lines of coke on it. He handed me the cut-off straw and I did one line, then he did the other one. “That is just what I needed to keep me from passing out.”

He laughed, then looked at me more intently. “So do you like all sausages, or only long ones?” I could see the anguish in his eyes and knew that I was dealing with a dude who wasn’t endowed.

“I’m an equal opportunity sausage guy,” I said, making him chuckle. “I’m more into the dude than what he’s packing.”

“Dude, some gay guy you are,” he joked. He seemed nervous, like he wanted something from me but didn’t know how to ask.

“How big is it?” I asked.

He got nervous, then smiled. “Wanna see?”

“Most definitely,” I said. He lifted his hips up and pulled off his shorts and boxers in a pretty coordinated way, then leaned back on his arms. His legs were massive, but my eyes were focused on his groin, which was completely shaved. His dick was about an inch long, but it was limp, while he had two huge balls that all but screamed masculinity. “Nice.”

“Ya think?” he asked.

“I can’t tell how big it is until it’s hard,” I said. “Want me to help you with that?”

“Yeah,” he said. I laid my head on his stomach and could feel his massive abs tremble beneath me. I kissed his treasure trail as I slowly ran my hand up his leg, and almost chuckled as the closer my hand got to his crotch the harder his dick got. It expanded to probably four inches but was about as thick as an average dick. I ran my hands gently over it, and could hear his moan and feel the murmur from his voice through my cheek. I kissed his treasure trail, going lower and lower as it tapered off into his shaved pubes, then opened my mouth wide and went down on him, avoiding as much contact as possible until I had him in my mouth. Then I clamped my lips and cheeks down on him and started moving up and down slowly. “Fuck,” he moaned.

“You like that?” I asked. He didn’t answer, he just put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it back down on his cock. He was probably used to fast blow jobs, the kind he got from women who really weren’t into it, so I took my time. I played with his balls, and not only did he like that, by keeping my hand on them I could tell when they rose up he was getting close. When they did, I slowed down to let him get his control back. He was totally into it, and that made it a blast. I’d finally teased him long enough and decided to make him blow. I felt his balls rise and he urgently tried to pull my mouth off his dick.

“Gonna cum!” he said forcefully. That was really sweet, that as excited as he was, he warned me and was going to make sure he didn’t shoot in my mouth without permission. Instead, I took his hand and made him push my head into his dick. “Ahhh!” he almost shouted, and jammed my head down so his dick lodged in the back of my throat, and blasted a huge load in my mouth. His orgasm was so intense his whole body was shaking when he was done.

He let himself collapse on his back and just lay there panting, while I moved up and lay next to him, gently stroking his sexy pecs. He looked at me and I said “Yum” and smiled.

He laughed. “Dude, that was the best, the absolute best blow job I have ever gotten.” And then as the hormones abated, and he realized what had happened, he got all nervous and made to get up.

“Relax,” I said forcefully. “It’s only you and me in this room, and we’re the only ones who know what happened, and we’re the only ones who are going to know.”

It still took him a minute to calm down and realize he was in a safe place. “That’s the first time I let a dude blow me.”

“I could tell,” I said.

“How?”

“Because you were in a hurry to blow at first, probably because most chicks want to get it over with,” I said. “And you warned me before you blew, which was really sweet, by the way.”

“Thanks,” he said, and leaned in to kiss me. It was nice, but he was just being friendly.

“Don’t let anyone give you shit about dick size,” I said to him firmly. “I’ve seen a lot of cocks, and yours is awesome.”

“Dude, it’s only four inches long,” he said, almost in agony.

“I’ve seen smaller,” I said. “It’s long enough.”

“Whatever,” he said.

“I loved blowing you,” I told him. “It was one of my favorite cocksucking experiences.” He laughed at that.

“You didn’t want to be gagged?” he asked playfully.

“You could have gagged me,” I said. He looked at my dubiously. “When you blew your load, didn’t you feel my throat muscles wrapped around your head?”

He swallowed and I could feel the lust in him. I peeked down and saw his cock starting to get hard again. “I felt it.”

“When I was lusting at you downstairs, do you know what I thought was the sexiest part of your body?”

“My big ass?” he asked, joking.

“No,” I said, shaking my head at him. “The way the hair on your pits peeks out from all your muscles.”

“Really?” he asked, then laughed. “I don’t think having attractive pit hair is going to win the day for me.”

“I said sexiest,” I said, smacking him playfully.

“It just bugs me that I’m not that good of a fuck,” he said, opening his core, deepest insecurities to me.

“Dude, your dick is big enough to satisfy anyone,” I said firmly.

“Yeah, well you only blew me,” he said, and seemed a little hopeful.

“So my rule is that I only let dudes I like fuck me,” I said. He looked confused because that would seem to be the rule. “It’s like you saying that in order for you to fuck a chick, you have to actually like her.”

“So no whores for you,” he joked, but seemed disappointed.

“No whores for me,” I said, then got serious. “I like you. If you want to fuck me, I’m good with that.”

“Seriously?” he asked, and got excited. I stood up and took off my shirt and my pants, leaving my T-shirt and jock strap on. “Why’d you wear a jock strap?”

“Because I have the opposite problem that you do,” I said. He looked at me confused, so I released my cock from my jock strap.

“Motherfucker!” he said, staring at it. I put my dick away and lay down on top of him, wearing my jock strap, and started running my ass up and down his cock. “That drawer,” he said, and pointed to his nightstand. I got up briefly and grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube, then knelt over him and slid the condom over his hard cock and lubed both his dick and my ass.

He stared at me wide-eyed as I lined his cock up with my hole and started to lower myself down on him. As I did, I leaned in and kissed him. He tried to move his mouth away, but I stopped him. “Dude, I will make sure you enjoy this, but you have to give me this,” I said. He smiled shyly, grabbed my head and pulled me in. He’d held back before, but now he fully put himself into it, and our kiss became awesome. I lowered my ass completely down on him, cringing in pain as I did. I didn’t prep myself so I knew it would hurt a bit, but that was nothing compared to the satisfaction he got from knowing that his dick was big enough to make me feel a little uncomfortable. I slowly undulated up and down on him, and it was nice, but I wanted him to really fuck me. I pulled out and rolled over, forcing him to roll with me until he was on top of me. He got the hint, pushed my legs back over my head, and started pounding me. I thought briefly about the contrast between Cam, who had been smooth and undulating, and this stud, who was just nailing me and decided both were awesome. I noticed that he paced himself, probably just like he did with women, to make sure I had a chance to get off too. I pulled my dick out and started stroking it, watching his eyes bulge in amazement as I tensed up and shot my load all over my T-shirt.

“Fuck!” he growled, and buried his dick as far into my ass as he could. I could feel it pulsing as he shot his load into the condom.

He collapsed onto his back next to me while we both panted and recovered. I got my act together first and slowly removed the condom from his deflating cock, then sucked the cum off his dick, getting a smile from him. “Guess I won’t be wearing this anymore,” I said, as I pulled off my cum-stained T-shirt.

“Leave it here and I’ll wash it for you,” he said. “I’ll give it back the next time I see you.”

“Pull out your phone,” I ordered. He did, I grabbed it, punched my number in, and dialed it.

“You think I’m gonna call you?” he asked, flirting.

“I know you are,” I said. He smirked at me. “You know why?”

“Why?”

“Because the next time I see you, I’m going to blow you while I stick my finger up your ass,” I said. He got a little nervous and a little excited about that.

“I’m not sure about that,” he said skeptically.

“You will be afterwards,” I said. “I’ll make you blow harder than you did the first time.” He really didn’t believe that.

“We’ll see,” he said. We lay there for about ten minutes, then the spell was broken. “I need to get back and make sure everyone’s OK.”

“I probably need to haul my wasted ass back to the hotel,” I said. He was going to offer to let me stay, but hesitated. “Dude, I can’t stay here. In the morning, everyone would know we were together.”

He gave me a sweet kiss. “Thanks.” I put my clothes on, minus the T-shirt, and peeked out his door to make sure no one was around. I hurried out and shut the door behind me and was heading down the hall when Darius came upstairs with Saturn.

“Hey! I was looking for you!” he said.

“I was in the opium den,” I lied, referring to the pot room.

“No surprise there,” he said, and seemed a little uncomfortable.

“Your room up here?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said.

“Want to show it to me?” I asked, fucking with him.

“No,” he said, making both of us laugh.

“I’m going to drag my ass back to the hotel. I’ll see you tomorrow,” I said, and we hugged each other. “It was nice to meet you,” I said to Saturn.

“You’re cute,” she said, and winked at me, making me blush. I went back downstairs and I must have been gone a lot longer than I thought, because the atmosphere had changed. This was the stage of the party where everyone was making out or just being obnoxiously wasted. I managed to get out of the house without having to deal with any assholes, and started staggering toward my limo. I was wasted, but the ecstasy gave me enough energy to still interact with the driver, albeit badly. When we got to the hotel, I thanked him and managed to sign off on the invoice and tip him, even though the numbers were confusing as fuck. I wandered through the beautiful hotel grounds until nausea overwhelmed me, and I ended up puking in some of the bushes. I collapsed on my knees and retched and retched, thankful that no one else was out here to see me. I got worried that I’d get busted, and that would be embarrassing, so I forced my wasted ass to get up and stagger to my room.

I walked into the room, more or less, and was surprised to see the lights and television on. I blinked to get some clarity, and when I opened my eyes, Zach was in front of me. “I should kick your ass,” he snarled.

I pushed past him and ran to the bathroom and started worshipping the porcelain god. He glared at me while I did, and I finally got composed enough to look at him. “I know you’re mad at me, and you have every right to be, but you would never kick my ass,” I said. It was almost hilarious to see his face contort as he recognized that as a fact. He stormed out of the bathroom in a dramatic way, while I continued vomiting.

Copyright © 2020 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 36
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



1 hour ago, scrubber6620 said:

There is one aspect of Will that is very decent, heartening and salutary that has not been cited so far.

You would think with all the things going for Will--looks, great sex drive and skills, fine ass, magnificent cock, sharp mind, energy, etc.-that he would be very demanding and be a size queen or want a certain look or style of clothing or high status. He might be expected to openly tell a guy off for poor performance and an inadequate endowment. No, if he likes a person and the chemistry is right, they get together and he makes them feel great and special. He does his best to make his partner encouraged and treated to an uncommonly powerful sexual climax as they are mutually pleased.

He has had or attempted to have 5 sex partners so far this weekend. Two were astounding lovers at least at the start--Zach and Cam. Then three had imperfections (two felt inadequate because they had small cocks, or the good friend could not get hard due to personal issues) and feelings of inadequacy. Will treated them wonderfully and make them feel amazing and pleased. It seemed so natural for Will to be this way. They all must want repeats. I bet he even has the straight frat guy, Dan, coming to his hotel room for a second helping of oral sex now promising to add anal stimulation. Will does love driving straight guys wild.

A really thought-provoking analysis.  Thanks.  🤗

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Zach is overreacting. Let's find out why. Did Taylor publicly humiliate him and say a gay boy was more passionate than him. Will saw them kissing heavily in front of others earlier, but clearly without passion.

When Will gets away from worshipping the porcelain god, might Zach say things or even now become physical in a building anger and embarrassment that reveals him in a new light to Will?

Edited by scrubber6620
  • Like 4
Link to comment

There’s nothing like making out with your whatever’s girlfriend to cause drama. This kids is why you don’t do drugs and/or fall for an asshole… Well, you know what I mean.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Seriously, does anyone doubt Will is an ass after this chapter? Can anyone explain the attraction to getting fucked up on drugs, shots and beer?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 5/5/2023 at 9:33 PM, PrivateTim said:

Seriously, does anyone doubt Will is an ass after this chapter? Can anyone explain the attraction to getting fucked up on drugs, shots and beer?

Did you never go to a fraternity party?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..