Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,094 Words
  • 3,153 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gap Year - 52. Chapter 52

February 29, 2004

The Hotel Bel Air

Bel Air, CA

 

Will

“Nice room,” Travis said as we walked into my suite.

“Come see the coolest feature,” I said. I grabbed a couple of towels and led him out to the patio with the hot tub.

“This is awesome,” he said. The patio took a nice suite and made it incredible. I flipped the hot tub on and it started bubbling, then put my phone and one-hitter on the ledge next to it. I went back in and grabbed a couple of beers and put them next to the one-hitter. While I’d done this, he’d kind of wandered around aimlessly, checking out this private patio area. I walked up to him. “Turn around.”

He looked at me oddly but did what I said. I unzipped him, swallowing hard when the zipper got down to his ass. I started to get hard when I saw the dusting of blond hair on his ass. “Thanks,” he said.

“My turn,” I said. I expected him to do this in a fast and utilitarian way, but he went slowly, and I felt his hands brush against my skin as he went lower and lower until he got to my ass. When the tips of his fingers grazed the upper part of my ass crack, I actually moaned, despite myself. I was hard as a rock now, so I hurriedly took off my suit and got in the hot tub to hide my cock. “Coming?”

He turned away from me and started lowering his wetsuit, exposing his cute ass. He had a big dimple on each ass cheek which just made it that much hotter. When he bent over to take his wetsuit off over his feet, I stared at him so intently it’s a good thing he wasn’t looking at me. When he bent over again to pull the wetsuit over his other foot, he spread his legs and stooped over so much I could see his cute pucker all but winking at me. I almost blew my load right there. He turned around, his cock as hard as mine, and walked into the hot tub, then maneuvered so he was in front of me. “Thanks for taking a totally shit day and making it better.”

“I had a blast with you,” I said, then leaned forward so our lips met. The first kiss we’d shared had been soft and tentative, but this one was nothing like that at all. It started out intense and built up quickly. I leaned back, pulling him on top of me, then used my left hand to run my fingers through his hair and urge him on. I felt his hard cock sliding against mine, felt the friction as our bodies met, and totally surrendered to the body contact as he gently thrust against me. I moved my right hand down his back, using my nails to scratch him as I went in a sensuous way, until I got to his beautiful ass. I moved my left hand down to join my right hand as I squeezed his glutes, reveling as they contracted and released in time to his thrusts. I let my fingers gaze down his ass crack, making him moan in my mouth, and when I gently probed the edges of his hole, he came unglued. He broke off our kiss, leaned forward, and moaned into my ear. “Gonna cum!”

“Fuck yeah,” I said, encouraging him, then felt him tense up as he ejaculated just like he had with Zach, with a big thrust, followed by small ones, then a big thrust, then small ones. When he was done, he backed off, reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock.

“You’re fucking huge,” he said, as he gently stroked me. I was so excited, a few strokes were all it took to send me over the edge.

“Ungh!” I groaned loudly as I came. He nursed my orgasm out of me, with me just writhing in the hot tub, submitting to his touches, until I was finally done.

“That was more fun than when we did it as kids,” he joked, cracking me up.

“That was a lot of fun,” I agreed. “Come on.” I led him out of the hot tub and tossed him a towel, then headed to the bathroom. We took a shower, and that gave me a chance to really study his body. God, he was sexy. I’d noticed with some blond dudes, like Zach, that their pubes were a darker color than the hair on their head, but not Travis. He was golden blond everywhere.

“Have to figure out what I’m going to wear,” he said as we were drying off. All he had were the shorts and T-shirt he’d worn to the beach.

“Just throw on some boxers and we’ll order food,” I said. I got out the room service menu, we picked out a bunch of stuff, then I called and ordered. “They take a while,” I said. I walked up to him, then playfully pushed him back using just my chest until he was to the bed, where I used my hands to push him over then jumped on top of him.

We were both cracking up, and it was pretty hot feeling his chest and abdomen move with each laugh. “Dude, get off of me,” he said, trying to push me off.

“You don’t really want that, do you?” I asked as I rubbed my hardening dick against his, which was reacting just like mine was.

“Maybe not,” he said. We started making out again, and I pondered that if he ever wanted to fuck me, even if I didn’t want him to, his mouth would convince me. I broke off our kiss and slid forward, putting my dick right in his face. He started working his oral magic on me, and it felt so good I almost forgot what I’d been doing. As big as my dick was, I hardly felt teeth at all.

I slid out of his mouth, grabbed the lube, then it was my turn to taste his nice dick. I’d been marveling at this wonderful instrument but now I got a close up. I pored over it, kissing and nibbling on every part of his shaft and his head, while doing what I’d done to Dan the night before, where I’d kept my hands on his balls to see when he was going to blow. “I told you that you had the most beautiful cock,” I said, looking him in the eye as I licked the head like a lollipop. He moaned and threw his head back.

I tried really hard to gauge when he was close, and it probably said something about how into him I was that I could read him pretty well. Right before he got to the point of no return, I pushed his legs back and refocused on his ass. After the hot tub and the shower, there wasn’t really much of his personal scent, which was kind of a disappointment, but I dove on past his taint to his hole and gave him one hell of a rim job. While he was still keyed up from that, I went back up and started sucking on his dick again. Just when I was finally going to relent and make him blow, the doorbell rang.

I stood up and he looked so disappointed I started laughing. He gave me a dirty look, then he laughed too. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist in a vain attempt to rein in my erection, then answered the door. The room service waiter was probably in his mid-twenties, Latino, and very handsome. I tried to get my dick to go down, but sometimes it had a mind of its own. I quickly signed off on the receipt, giving him a huge tip. He took the pen, looked in my eyes, then looked down at my dick, then looked back at me and smirked. “Thanks,” I said, with just a hint of annoyance, and showed him out.

“Fuck,” Travis said, trying to get himself to calm down.

“That’s exactly what we’re going to do,” I said in a matter-of-fact way. “Then we’ll eat.”

He almost seemed reluctant until I kissed him, and I smiled to myself thinking that our oral connection had just as big of a hold on him as it did on me. I started to lube up his cock, but he stopped me. “Do you want me to use a condom?”

I smiled down at him, even as I lined up his dick to my hole. “You been safe?”

“Only person I’ve fucked lately has been Zach, and I tested negative before we hooked up,” he said.

I slowly pushed down, feeling his cock against my ring. I should have had him prep me, but I wanted him inside me so badly I opted for a little front-end pain. “I trust both of you,” I said. As soon as I finished that sentence, I felt his dick pop through and slide smoothly into my ass.

“Fuck, that’s good,” he said, as I slid up and down on his nice pole. “Fuck!”

“That nice, curved cock of yours hits my ass perfectly,” I moaned in his ear, but he didn’t really respond to that, so I made a mental note that he didn’t like talking, at least in that way, during sex. I pulled off of him, smiling at his look of disappointment, then lay on my back and pulled him over so he was on top of me.

He got the hint and pushed my legs back and slid back into me. I stared into his eyes as we slowly fucked, until he leaned in and kissed me. We maintained our lip lock until we ran out of breath. “I want you to do something for me,” I said. I used a normal tone, but one that was modified by my excitement.

“Anything,” he said in a smooth drawl.

“When you feel yourself getting close, slow down or stop, and don’t start again until the orgasm subsides,” I said.

“You trying to make this last as long as we can?” he joked.

“It’s a challenge,” I said, appealing to the competitive athlete in him. “I want to see how many times you can get to the edge before you explode.”

He smiled and almost gritted his teeth, and our game turned into an amazingly fun time. He’d get close and tell me, and I’d repeat the number like I was the Count on Sesame Street. That made him laugh even as he desperately tried not to blow. We repeated that four times, but after that I could tell he was too far gone to wait any longer, not that I wasn’t. “So good,” he moaned.

“You did really well,” I said. “Now it’s time to blow.”

He picked up his pace, and grabbed my dick to stroke me in time to his thrusts. “It’s fucking time,” he said.

“Fuck!” I yelled as my orgasm exploded. I tossed my head back as I blew the first rope of cum out of my dick, and it shot so far it ended up landing on my face. I looked up and started laughing, mid orgasm. That made him crack up just as he started to shoot, so we ended up alternately laughing and moaning. He collapsed down on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him.

“That is the most fun I have ever had,” he said, then laughed again. “God, that was fun!”

“I’ve never cracked up at the same time I was blowing my load,” I said. We laughed until it turned to a chuckle, and then it seemed strange. He instinctively leaned in and kissed me, and the strangeness vanished.

I finally pushed him off of me. “Dinner.”

“I am so fucking hungry,” he said, acting crazed. We went over to the table and dove in. The food was a little cold, but I didn’t give a shit. I wasn’t tingling afterward like I did when I had an amazing fuck, because that’s not what this was. This fuck was fun. It wasn’t the best from a sexual standpoint, but I felt so upbeat and alive now that it more than offset that.

We were finishing up when I broached the next topic. “You want to spend the night?” I asked.

“I can’t,” he said, and looked sad. “I’m meeting some people around ten, and I have school in the morning.”

“Bummer,” I said. “Since you’re heading back to get your truck, can you drop the BMW off and give Jeff the keys?”

“I wasn’t heading back to Malibu right away,” he said, then looked nervous. His attitude gave away the secret, and I had to work harder than I ever had before to maintain a stoic front.

“You meeting Zach?” I asked. I could tell that he was just by his cornered expression.

“Yeah,” he said and looked guilty. I wasn’t sure that he had anything to feel guilty about, unless it was for taking my feelings and putting them into a food processor. I instinctively touched the necklace Zach had given me. I felt devastated, but I couldn’t really break down why because it was all just a little too intense. “I’m sorry.”

“Well after you’re done, you’ll still have to go up to Malibu,” I said, trying to hide my feelings by being task oriented. “Plus you’ll need to get to campus.” I got up and went over to my pants and dug out the keys.

He looked at them. “I’ll drop it off.” He hesitated. “I left my phone in the truck, so I can’t call him and cancel.”

“You can use mine,” I said, handing it to him with a raised eyebrow. If he took it and called Zach, that excuse about not being able to call and cancel was credible, but he didn’t. He just stood there, frozen. “I didn’t think so.”

“Will…” he began, but I was saved when the hotel phone rang. I hurried over and answered it. I was thrilled to hear Stef’s voice.

“We just got in and I wanted to check in with you,” he said enthusiastically.

“That is awesome!” I said. “Which room are you in?” He told me. “We’ll be down in a second.”

“We?” he asked.

“See you soon,” I said, ignoring his question, then turned back to Travis. “Stef just got in and wants to say hi. We have to get ready.” It was all I could do to throw on my clothes and get out of there before I really let him see how badly this had torn me up.

“Now?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said. He looked sad but hurried and put on his clothes. Even then he wasn’t nearly as speedy as me. I ended up outside the room waiting for him to get his shit together. As soon as he came out, I hurried toward Stef’s room and went so fast he could barely keep up, and certainly couldn’t have a conversation with me. When we got to a relatively secluded area, he grabbed my arm to stop me.

“I am really sorry that I hurt you,” he said.

I sighed. “No one here is doing anything wrong, but I’m feeling pretty pulverized right now.”

“Because I’m going to see Zach or because Zach wants to see me?” he asked. A tear fell out of my eye as I started to lose my battle with my emotions.

“I’m not sure, but I cannot talk about this now,” I said, and started walking toward Stef’s room. He didn’t bother to follow me; instead he headed to the lobby, to leave. I knocked on the door, Tom opened it, and I breezed right past him.

“Good evening,” Stef said pleasantly, then got really worried when he saw my expression. I walked straight over to him, hugged him, and started bawling like a three-year-old. “Whatever is the problem, we can work out a solution,” he said in a calm and loving way, even as he gently patted my back.

I finally pulled myself together. “I am sorry,” I said emphatically. “That’s a shitty way for someone to greet you.”

“Actually, it is not,” he said. “While I do not like to see you in pain, it is very sweet that you will let it out when you are around me.”

I held up my finger and he pressed his against mine, the same way we’d done when we pledged to be blood brothers. “Where’s Tom?” I asked.

“He must be in the other room,” Stef said.

“I was pretty rude to him,” I said. “Do you mind if I go get him?”

“You are assuming that he wants to hear your sob story,” Stef joked.

“I want him to have the option,” I corrected.

“I think that is a good idea,” Stef said.

“I’ll be right back,” I said, and strolled to the bedroom, and found Tom there unpacking clothes. “I’m sorry I didn’t say hello,” I said.

He smiled and gave me a big hug, letting me draw energy from him. “S’alright, mate,” he said.

“I may bore you with my stories, but you’re welcome to join the conversation,” I said. He smiled and followed me back out to the main room. Stef and Tom sat on two chairs which faced a coffee table, with me on the sofa across from them.

“What has you so upset?” Stef asked me with concern. “I hope this is not related to the drama with Cody and Jeff.”

“It’s not about them. They are such idiots,” I said, shaking my head at them. “I think I explained things to both of them.”

“Based on my conversation with Cody, I would agree with you,” Stef said. “I am supposed to meet with Cam Squires tomorrow, and after this I am wondering if I want to go into business with him.” I was over my anger at Cam Squires, and I didn’t want to fuck up his life just to get my revenge rocks off.

“You once told me that we have to separate how a person behaves in their personal life as opposed to their business life,” I said. “Cam is a self-absorbed asshole, but he has a dream and he’s super-focused on it. I think you should evaluate the deal without factoring in this whole thing.”

He smiled at me. “Then I will do just that.”

“I need to check up on Jeff and see how he’s doing,” I said. “I don’t get why he sets himself up for this, dating guys he has to know will screw him over.”

“I suspect that he does it because he is afraid of being in a relationship,” Stef said sagely.

“His ego was pretty bruised, so I decided to share with him that he was the guy who taught me how to be good at sex,” I said. Stef raised an eyebrow at that. “I told him that he was to me what Armand was to my father.”

Stef laughed. “Then he was very good.”

“So what had you so upset?” Tom asked, then seemed uncomfortable that he spoke.

“I am going to go out on a limb and guess that it has to do with Zach,” Stef said with a grimace. I looked at him curiously. “It would have to be someone you really cared about to be able to make you that sad.”

“Up until last night, things were going pretty well,” I said. I told him how Zach and I had reconnected, and how he told me that he had a guy he was fucking, in addition to Taylor.

“Do you know who the other guy is?” Tom asked.

“I do now,” I said. “Do you remember Travis Buck, my friend in middle school?”

Stef smiled. “He was a very nice and very handsome boy.”

“Now he’s seventeen, and he’s a god,” I said. “You remember that movie, Pleasantville?”

“I thought Tobey Maguire did a good job in that movie, but I enjoyed his sister more,” Stef said, cracking me up. Mary Sue would be much more like him.

“Do you remember the hot basketball player she hooked up with? The dude named Skip?” I asked.

“Of course I remember him,” Stef said. “He was the most handsome man in that movie.”

“Travis looks kind of like him,” I said.

“And did you rekindle your relationship with him?” Stef asked.

“Sort of,” I said, and got kind of sad. “Can you give me a minute? I need to get something.”

“We will continue to settle in while you attempt to locate this item,” Stef said. I all but tore out of his room and hurried back to my suite. When I got to the door, I was surprised to see Travis sitting on the concrete in front of the door.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him, making sure to keep my tone neutral.

“You’re back much faster than I thought,” he said, smiling at me, dodging my question. I held out my hand and pulled him up, then used my key card to open the door.

“I just came back here to get some stuff to show Stef,” I said, even as I went over to my nightstand drawer and removed the CD I’d recorded at his house.

“You’re going to play that for him?” Travis asked, not a little worried.

“I am,” I said. I saw that really irritate him. “Look, you are in way over your head with all this shit, and so is Zach. You need some expert help.”

“I just don’t want to air all this dirty laundry all over the place,” he said.

“Why are you here?” I asked him again. I was still really hurt by his rejection, and even more hurt that Zach had lied to me, so it was hard to be cheerful.

“I made the wrong decision, and I was going to see if you’d let me change my mind,” he said. I blinked in surprise at that.

“Explain that,” I said, but more gently.

“I thought about where I’d rather be, and who I’d rather be with,” he said. “I’d rather be here.” I couldn’t stop the huge smile that exploded across my face.

“You’re not just saying this because I made you feel guilty, are you?” I asked. He got pretty pissed when I said that. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down. “That didn’t come out right.”

“No shit,” he grumbled.

“You’re such a nice guy, and you know how much this situation ripped me up,” I said. “I didn’t want you to feel like you had to do this so I didn’t feel shitty.”

“I wanted to be here with you,” he said. “I’m not playing bullshit games.”

“Forget I said anything,” I said. “What made you do this?”

“The connection between us is pretty surreal,” he said. “And I’m not just talking about sex, I mean our whole day.”

“I felt that too,” I said.

“I guess going to see Zach was more of a habit, like it was in my calendar,” he said. “He’s a good piece of ass, but that’s where it ends between us. After we fuck, I feel good physically, but also a little down, like I’m just a cum bucket.”

“I’m sorry,” I said. He nodded.

“After we had sex, I was on top of the world,” he said. I kissed him then gave him a big hug.

“That’s exactly how I felt,” I said. “That’s why it bothered me that you were blowing me off to go see him.”

“I probably wasn’t as nice about it because I figured you were jealous of me, that I was sleeping with him and interfering with your relationship with him,” he said. “It’s pretty obvious you two are totally together.”

I had to think about this carefully so I didn’t fuck things completely up. “I was upset with you for the reason I told you. I had sex with this dude at a party when I first came down here, and as soon as it was over, he all but kicked me out of bed. I’ve learned to demand and expect that a dude who fucks me doesn’t just blow and go.”

“I don’t think it was as bad as that,” he said, unwilling to admit that much callousness.

“I like you a lot more than I liked him,” I said with a smile, making him grin back ruefully. “I’m not pissed at Zach for fucking around with you. That’s between you and him. I’m pissed off at him for lying to me. He told me that he had a test tomorrow and he had to go to a study group or some shit like that.”

“When?” he asked, confused.

“When were you supposed to be over there?” I asked.

He looked at his watch and frowned. “In ten minutes.” It was 9:30.

“When we met on Thursday, I told him that it bothered me that we didn’t talk on the phone very often, so we made a pledge to have a conversation once a week on Sunday at 10pm,” I told him. “Tonight was supposed to be our first conversation.”

“That’s what you were talking to him on the phone about,” he concluded. I nodded.

“He told me he had this study group meeting instead of our first conversation date,” I said. “That was a blatant lie.”

“I would be pissed off too,” he said.

“I told Stef I’d be right back,” I said. “Come say hi.”

“Okay,” he said.

“I promise we’ll have time together after that,” I said, and gave him a pretty passionate kiss.

“I still need to get my truck,” he said.

“We’ll take care of that too,” I promised. We walked out of the door and started strolling toward Stef’s room, a stark contrast to our prior attempt to do this. At the same place that I’d melted down earlier, I paused and made him look at me. “I really appreciate you coming back.”

He hugged me, then we continued on to Stef’s room. I knocked and a very surprised Tom answered the door to find me with someone else. “Name’s Tom,” he said, introducing himself.

“Travis,” he said, and shook Tom’s hand.

“I already knew that, just based on Will’s description of you,” he said with a smirk and led us into the suite.

“I was wondering what had delayed you, and now I know it was not a ‘what’ but a ‘who’,” Stef said with a smile. “And I must say that I cannot blame you at all.”

“Travis Buck,” Travis said, introducing himself, shaking Stef’s hand. Stef didn’t need to introduce himself: everyone knew who he was.

“I have not seen you since you were a budding adolescent, yet you have blossomed into a very handsome young man,” Stef said.

“Thanks,” Travis said shyly.

“You seem much happier than you were before,” Stef said to me.

“Someone decided to stay with me,” I said, and smiled at Travis. “We have to drive back to Malibu to take back Jeff’s car then pick up Travis’s truck.”

“If I am asleep when you return, we will speak in the morning,” he said, and looked sideways at Tom.

“I managed to record Curtis Buck having a few conversations,” I said, handing him the CD. “You should listen to this.”

Stef looked at me, then at Travis, then back at me. “Then I will,” he said.

I led Travis out of Stef’s room and out to Jeff’s BMW. “Once I pick up my truck I’ll be tracked again,” Travis said grumpily.

“Not necessarily,” I said. We got in the BMW and I drove around the parking lot, stopping next to the Toyota. “See that Toyota truck?”

“Yeah, so?”

“That’s our car. You can drive it,” I said.

“If I do that, what will you drive?” he asked, worried that I’d be stranded.

I drove a few spaces down and stopped behind the Ferrari. “I’ll drive that.”

He laughed. “Shit, I’d rather drive that too.”

“You think there’s a tracking device in your truck?” I asked.

“It’s a good bet,” he said. “So even if I drive the Toyota, he’ll still know I’m here.”

“No,” I disagreed. “What we can do is pick up your truck, drop off the BMW, then swing by your mom’s house to pick up some clothes for you.”

“I’ve got stuff in my truck already,” he said. “I’ll call her when I get my phone.”

“So you pick a place to leave your truck and your phone, and then you can use the Toyota,” I said.

“What am I supposed to do for a phone?” he asked.

“We’ll stop and get one of those prepaid deals for you,” I said. “That way you can decide who gets your number.”

“School tomorrow is going to be weird. Craddock will no doubt be throwing a fit, being the little bitch that he is,” he all but snarled, reminding me that he had some serious issues to work through.

“I don’t know the deal at Brentwood, but I’m betting that he’s popular mostly because he hangs out with you,” I hypothesized.

“Guess I’ll find out,” he said, as we tooled north on PCH.

“You know who you should hang out with?” I asked. He looked at me, waiting for me to answer my own question. “Sierra Gardner. She’s been through hell.”

“She probably won’t want to come within a hundred yards of me because of what my father did to her,” he said, and was enraged.

“Or maybe she’ll appreciate it if you tell her what an asshole he is,” I said. “Up to you.”

“What’s your plan tomorrow?” he asked. “Shit, are you leaving soon?” It was cute that the thought of me leaving upset him.

“I’m supposed to leave on Wednesday, but I may push that back to Friday so Darius and I can go straight to New York from here,” I said. “I have to go back to Palo Alto for a few days, at least through Tuesday, then after that I’m pretty free.”

“So my job this week is to convince you to come back a week from Wednesday?” he asked playfully.

“That’s your job,” I confirmed.

Copyright © 2020 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 42
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 10/1/2022 at 7:12 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Travis is way better suited for will than.....

Travis is way better suited for Will than.... Connie, Zach, Patrick, Kai, just about any of these people because Will and Travis are in the same stage of life, have been raised in the same universe of wealth and privilege (and yes that matters greatly) and are very compatible physically.

On 10/1/2022 at 10:03 PM, haines87 said:

I know what would happen if JP listened to the recordings, Buck would have an untimely accident....

Oh one can dream...

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 5/6/2023 at 1:49 PM, PrivateTim said:

Travis is way better suited for Will than.... Connie, Zach, Patrick, Kai, just about any of these people because Will and Travis are in the same stage of life, have been raised in the same universe of wealth and privilege (and yes that matters greatly) and are very compatible physically.

Oh one can dream...

True. The "opposites attract" trope is fun, though, and I hope at some point Will has a thing with a poor scholarship student at Harvard who calls him "Preppie." Then dies of Ali MacGraw disease.

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

True. The "opposites attract" trope is fun, though, and I hope at some point Will has a thing with a poor scholarship student at Harvard who calls him "Preppie." Then dies of Ali MacGraw disease.

I hope Will gets stuck on the MTA and never returns.

 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, PrivateTim said:

I hope Will gets stuck on the MTA and never returns.

 

I wouldn't go that far. I would, however, like for Will to be wrong on something and actually realize he's wrong. He always seems to "win" and that gets a little too Mary Sue for my tastes. 

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..