Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,380 Words
  • 1,255 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 10. LICKS ARE FREE

While they were cleaning up, after the dinner, Craig asked Justin what he thought of his friends. “I think they are a really cool bunch of guys. Tristan sounds like he could be lots of fun. Raj is quiet but seems a really nice guy. But Romel and Edward seem like the odd couple. How did Edward become so bitchy and why does Romel put up with him?”

“The second part first, Romel can give as good as he gets.”

“Well, I did notice that.”

“...and they do seem to love each other. I’ve not actually ever seen them have an argument, if you discount the bitchy comments.”

“I suppose so, but where does Edwards bitchiness come from.”

“He used to be a drag queen on Oxford St. and the venomous tongue comes with the territory.”

“Does he still do it?”

“Not professionally, now he only drags up occasionally at a private party.”

“I suppose he gave it up to settle down with Romel.”

“No, it wasn’t that. It was what happened to him in Queensland about 10 years ago.”

“What happened?”

“He was working around Oxford St. under the name of Ed-Wiener, but there was a lot of competition in the drag scene in those days and the big money was only going to a few headliners like Mitzy Macintosh, Portia Turbo and a few others. Then Edward heard about a theatrical agent who was setting up a country tour of NSW and Queensland. The money was better than he was getting in Oxford St pubs and he felt a new audience would not have heard all his old jokes. Problem was the gigs were all at straight pubs. But, Edward was not fazed by that. I think he had seen Priscilla Queen of the Desert too many times. In fact he was going to call himself that until his agent told him the name was subject to copyright and reminded him that Priscilla was actually the bus.”

“So how did the tour go?”

“Well, the NSW part went off OK. Country people, in the bigger towns were pretty tolerant of drag queens because they did not see them as real people. That is, despite the homophobia that existed in these places, drag queens were not seen as gay men, but as freaks whose only purpose was to entertain them.”

“That’s not nice.”

“Well, that’s life in outback Australia.”

“So what happened in Queensland?”

“She was performing in a small town in the middle of Queensland when she heard some hecklers from the back of the room. Ed-Wiener actually loved hecklers as this gave her the opportunity to ad-lib and have some fun at their expense. She asked the lighting man to swing the spot around to the hecklers so she and the rest of the crowd could see them. Then while they were in the full glare of the spot she let them have a full spray of her best lesbian jokes. Turns out she had mistaken them for lesbians because of their short close-cropped haircuts and the dress style of dirty jeans and flannelette shirts. The crowd enjoyed the hecklers getting taken down, but as she found out later the girls did not.”

“What happened?”

“After the show when Edward had changed and removed his make-up, management of the hotel invited him to stay behind after closing time for a few drinks. Jack the hotel publican said he was pleased with the show and liquor sales had been good that night. During the conversation he explained to Edward that the hecklers were straight jillaroos out for a few beers after a hard day in the saddle. Edward replied “I’m sure those butchy types can take a joke.”

“Maybe mate, but just be careful.” Edward took a couple of trips to the car with his costumes and make-up, then returned to the pub to say goodnight to Jack and thank him for the gig. When Edward left, Jack locked the door behind him and went up to bed. As Edward approached his car he heard from the dark, ‘Hey bitch want some real cunt from a real woman. Come and get all you want, licks are free.’ As he turned to see where the voice was coming from, suddenly everything went black and he remembers no more until waking up in the local casualty ward. Jack had heard the beating and went out to find Edward lying unconscious and covered in blood. The attackers fled as Jack approached, but he was pretty sure he knew who they were, because he recognised the ute as it sped away.”

“So were they caught?”

“They were interviewed by the local cop, but of course they denied it and country cops aren’t really keen about upsetting locals, particularly when the complainant is from the big smoke and to put it in the sergeant’s words ‘She was asking for it’. There was no further action taken and Edward was advised by his agent that it was not worth fighting it. Drag queens have a pretty low social status in the country.”

“So was there any more trouble on rest of the tour?”

“He missed the gigs for the next week while he was recovering in hospital so the agent got a replacement act for the rest of the tour and Edward never again performed outside of his safe zone of Oxford St. except for the occasional private party and of course Mardi Gras parade.”

“I’ve never seen a drag queen, do you think he might perform for us some time?”

“You can’t be serious you’ve never been to a drag pub?”

“There’s not much of that in the western suburbs my love.”

“I’d never thought of that. I can’t promise on Edward’s behalf but we certainly must broaden your education and get thee to a drag show soon.”

“When, when?”

“Settle down we’ll go soon. How’s about I arrange a night with the boys and I’ll ask Edward who he thinks are the best performers around town these days.”

“That sounds great. I’m spent for the night - can we finish these dishes in the morning?”

“I hope you are not totally spent, I’ve one more job in mind for you.”

“Is it a hard job?”

“Most certainly, some parts are hard.”

“So what is this hard job?”

When they reached the bedroom Craig pushed Justin back onto the bed then climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately. Then with his tongue he traced a path from Justin’s neck down between his pecs, felt the ripples of his six-pack then over his flat abdomen until he reached his already erect cock. He put his lips to the head. He then sucked the head into his mouth and put his tongue into the opening and Justin‘s cock flexed in response. Craig slowly moved his lips down Justin’s shaft until his mouth was full of Justin. After a short pause he pushed his lips lower until the head of Justin’s cock was in his throat and the pleasure he felt forced back the urge to gag. Craig then began to move his lips up and down Justin’s shaft slowly at first and then gradually faster. Before too long he felt a wave of convulsion through Justin’s whole body until it reached the head of his cock and filled Craig’s mouth with the sweetest cream he had ever tasted. He lay there enjoying the sensation, before slowly withdrawing and releasing Justin’s cock. But he kept Justin’s juices in his mouth to savour the flavour a little longer. Eventually he let the juices cascade down his throat to fill him with love for the beautiful man that lay before him. Justin had remained silent during his orgasm and now lay there glowing from head to toe.

Craig’s cock was by now rock hard and the juices inside him begging for release. He leaned forward to kiss Justin and while doing so became aware that he could not hold back any longer. He involuntary came to fulfilment on Justin’s chest. Justin reached up to his chest, placed one hand in Craig’s juice and rubbed it all over his pecs and nipples. Then he told Craig to lick up the mess he had made.

Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Sad to here what happened to Edward, but unfortunately these things happen. Craig and Justin seem to be enjoying there licks for free.

Bugger! I wrote this and didn't notice that the chapter title has a second reference. Well done Chris.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..