Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,201 Words
  • 1,879 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 17. PIERCED

p style="text-align:center;"> 55701eb1fc94854e37ae7148efaa3c8a.jpg?epi

By now Justin was appearing shirtless at most functions so he decided that a little jewellery might be added to his look. He had his nipples pierced and bought a set of nipple rings. Craig had never even thought of having any piercings but was impressed with Justin’s. He thought the nipple rings looked quite sexy on Justin as they really accentuated his perky nipples.

This gave Craig an idea about a more exotic way of serving some of his food. He purchased a gondola shaped sterling silver serving dish and attached a small chain and hook at each end. He planned to suspend the dish from Justin’s nipples and load the dish with various finger food items, such as meat balls, fish balls, miniature spring rolls and such. But he was a bit unsure as to how Justin would take to the idea. He showed him the dish and how it would work. Justin thought it was a fabulous idea and looked forward to the first occasion when they could try it. He practised a few times at home then they tried it at one of their home parties before a paid event. Their friends loved the idea and said it was so novel they had never before seen or heard of such a thing.

The doctors wives who had inadvertently started this topless waiter project had already booked Craig and Justin for a poolside cocktail party at the end of the month. It was then decided that they deserved the opportunity to be first to taste from Justin’s nipple gondola. They all loved it, because it gave each of them the chance to “accidently” stroke Justin’s pecs as they reached for his meatballs. The gondola then became a regular serving method at most cocktail parties. Pretty soon Justin’s nipples had a personality and following of their own. They were often especially requested by party hosts. Following the party where the gondola was first used Craig decided to buy Justin a little gift to celebrate his success but kept it a surprise until the next cocktail party.

Late November and most of December the party scene in Sydney really picks up. Businesses, sporting and social groups all arrange their end of year parties at this time. The boy’s calendar of bookings was filing up quickly and it was not long before they had to start knocking back booking requests as they were booked right up to Christmas week. On an occasion in late November, Craig decided to give Justin his little surprise gift.

Justin had served all the savoury foods and returned to the kitchen and asked Craig what was the next course. Craig told him it was fruit and a cheese and platter. Justin looked at the prep table and saw only cheese on the serving platter. He asked Crag what fruit would be served. Craig moved closer to Justin gave him a kiss on the lips and told him to close his eyes. He then removed Justin’s nipple rings, reached into his pocket and retrieved a small jewellery box. He opened the box which contained two small stainless steel S hooks. He then inserted one of the hooks into Justin’s nipple. Justin gave a little grimace as the hook was inserted as it was a little thicker than the nipple rings that he had been wearing, but he trusted Craig without question and let him continue. When Craig was finished inserting the second hook he told Justin to open his eyes. As he looked down at the hooks his grimace turned into a broad smile and he said how beautiful the jewellery looked and that he loved them. He then gave Craig a big kiss of thanks for the gift. Craig then hung a large bunch of grapes on each hook, handed Justin the cheese platter, gave him a smack on the butt and told him to go forth and feed the hungry. The party group was hugely impressed and ate lots of grapes & cheese that night. It looked like this party trick would be a success and that guaranteed it would be repeated at future functions.

The serving of food from Justin’s nipples had become popular and had both been Craig’s ideas. However, Craig was now feeling a little guilty that he might be exploiting Justin. Even if Justin felt so Craig thought that he probably would not say. Consequently, Craig did not suggest any further such ideas to Justin, After all, the idea of topless waiting had happened by accident.

Sometimes Justin would start serving in his black & whites then later as the mood became more relaxed would remove his shirt and just wear the trousers and bow tie. Craig had given him some extra nipple jewellery and these were worn also. Justin was enjoying the topless waiting and the attention he got. It seemed to impress the guests so much that Craig’s catering business was getting busier and for most bookings Justin’s party tricks were also specifically requested. He had been thinking about some other ideas, but had waited to see if Craig would suggest anymore. With their busy period in full swing and some new ideas needed Justin plucked up the courage to suggest that he have a change of “uniform” on some occasions, particularly at functions for the regular clients. He wanted to wear hotpants instead of black trousers on less formal occasions. Craig agreed to give it a try and see if the clients liked the change. It was widely popular so now he started the evening topless and then later changed into the hotpants.

Now that he was liberated from formal clothing he was looking for another way of serving food. He asked Craig what sort of food could be served when having guests take something from his hotpants. Craig came up with the idea of serving chicken on small kebab sticks that could be tucked into the waist of the hotpants and guests could help themselves as Justin wandered around carrying dipping sauce and napkins in his hands. This was also well received and now gave Justin freedom to suggest other ideas. Craig also felt more comfortable with Justin making the suggestions as he did not feel he was exploiting him. They were both now comfortable in their personal and working relationships. They formalised this by drawing up a business contract, giving their business the company name of ‘Catering with Benefits’ and Justin equal partnership in the business.

***

Romel took his car into the dealership for a regular service. As he approached the service counter he was greeted by a young woman who asked “How may I help you today Sir?”

“I have a booking to have my car serviced, the name is Campos.”

As she typed his name into the computer she said “Yes, Mr Campos I have your booking here. Just give me a moment please.” She went to a phone on a desk behind her, spoke briefly, and returned to the counter. “Someone will be here to take care of your booking soon. Please take a seat and help yourself to coffee if you wish.”

“But I don’t understand, I just want to leave my keys with you and be on my way.”

“I promise, we won’t keep you long Mr Campos.”

Romel reluctantly sat down to wait, but almost immediately he heard the door open and looked up to see Oliver entering.”

“Good morning Romel, so good to see you again.”

“Um...oh Oliver, good to see you also. I’m just dropping off the car for service.”

“Yes, I know, I hope all is well with you and the car.”

“Yes, everything’s fine.”

“That’s excellent, good to hear. Can I get you a coffee or tea?”

“No thanks, I just want to drop off the keys.”

“Service will do that for you soon, but I can keep you company while you wait.”

“I really don’t want to wait; I have things to do Oliver.”

“I’m sure they won’t be long, I’ll make you a coffee anyway, ok?”

“Well if you insist, just black thanks.”

“That’s better.” Oliver said as he turned towards to coffee machine.

When he returned with the coffees he sat next to Romel, and shuffled closer to him. “So all is well with you Romel?”

“Yes fine thanks.”

“Good. You know we never did get around to that lunch or drink that I offered you, so perhaps today would be good while your car is being serviced.”

“I really don’t have time today Oliver, but thanks for the offer anyway. I have to get home to do some chores.”

“Well that’s no problem; I can help you with that. We don’t have any courtesy vehicles available to loan you at present but I can drive you home.”

“No, I can get the bus.”

“What would you think of us here if we expected you to do that? No, it’s settled, give me your keys and then I’ll have you home in no time.”

Oliver threw Romel’s keys to the counter attendant and announced “I’ll be driving Mr. Campos home, not sure how long I’ll be.”

“No problem Oliver.” she said as she winked at him. Oliver turned back to Romel and said “Finished your coffee?”

Romel gulped down half the coffee and replied “Yes, I’m ready, but I really don’t think this is necessary.”

“Nonsense, it’s the type of service we give here and besides it’s my pleasure to assist.”

On the short drive, Oliver kept the conversation going by chatting about new models coming in and how successful he was at reaching his sales targets. When they reached Romel’s home, Oliver drove off the road and into the driveway. He turned off the engine just as Romel said “Thanks for the lift, I hope it hasn’t taken too much time out of your busy day Oliver.”

“Not at all, it’s part of my job to keep my clients happy.”

“Well, I appreciate that, but I really must be going now.”

“Before you go there’s something I want to ask you Romel.”

“What’s that?” Romel snapped, now getting a bit tired of Oliver’s delaying tactics.

“I was wondering if you would be interested in upgrading to a newer model.”

“What! I’ve only had my car for six months.”

“Oh, you misunderstand dear Romel. I didn’t mean the car, I was referring to me. I know you currently have a much older model and thought you might be interested in the latest features I have to offer. I can offer you an upgrade immediately and free servicing.” He said as he put his hand on Romel’s thigh.

“Oliver! I’m shocked and get your hand off my leg.”

“Oh, you want to play it that way. That’s fine with me; I don’t mind playing the hard to get game. I like a challenge; it will be fun and makes the prize all the sweeter.”

“I’m getting out of the car now Oliver, please don’t make this difficult.” As Romel reached for the door handle, he heard the central locking click into place.

“What do you think you’re doing Oliver, this is completely ridiculous behaviour. You must understand I’m in a committed relationship and don’t want your attention.”

“I can see you’re serious about this old fart, Romel and understand you don’t want to give up your sugar daddy. How about a quick fuck now and then we can just see each other casually as time and opportunity allows. Would that suit you better?”

“I find your suggestion absolutely repulsive Oliver. Unlock this door immediately or I’ll call your employer.”

“What with?” he said as he grabbed Romel’s phone.

“You don’t really think this is going to win me over do you?” Romel replied as he tried to get his phone back. In the struggle one of them leaned heavily on the horn and startled the nearby postman. Romel kept the horn sounding to attract his attention. He went over to the car and yelled “Is everything ok in there?”

Not wanting to attract any more attention, Oliver attempted to open the window, intending to tell the postman all was well. Instead he hit the central locking button and Romel seized the opportunity to escape.

“Oh, sorry to startle you” he said to the delivery man, whom he recognised “I dropped my phone Brian, and was looking for it when I accidently leaned on the horn.” Then looking at Oliver said “Thanks for finding the phone.” and held out his hand. Oliver returned the phone, said nothing and backed out of the driveway so fast he almost knocked over the postman.

“Fuck, you could have killed me you madman.” he yelled.

“Sorry about that Brian. I think he’s late for an appointment.”

“Just the same, I should report him for that.”

“Oh, I don’t think that’s necessary Brian. I’m sure it wasn’t intentional, just a misjudgement. Can I get you a cool drink, you seem a bit shaken?”

“No I’ll be ok, but remind your friend to be more careful in the future.”

“Sure thing Brian. Have you anything for us today.”

“It’s already in your mailbox.”

“Thanks and go safe.”

Next chapter is the lead up to Christmas
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Angry 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Craig and Justin formalise there business and name it, Catering with Benefits. Romel was very nearly attacked by Oliver, who doesn't seem to understand that Romel is in a relationship and doesn't want him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

OMG hotpants Wombat Bill. I remember them well. Torn hotpants with one butt cheek exposed were very popular on a number of K-Tel vinyl compilations in the 1970's (Ripper, Ripper '76, and Ripper '77 to name but a few). I don't recall them being a "fashion" trend that lasted very long, although in reality the design with a slight variation probably became known as something else (a bit like disco which fortunately has never died).

I hope this is not the last we see of Oliver. I am thinking he needs to be the target of Edward's rapier-like wit, a few acid-tongued put downs from a retired drag queen would serve him well.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

There are no plans for Oliver to be seen again. But you make a good point about maybe getting a serve from Edward. Who knows?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Oliver is a jerk! Anyone like that does not need to have a relationship with ANYONE! No wonder he can't find someone to be with if he treats people like that. He needs to reported to his boss and every car salesman so he can not get a job in that town. Maybe he can get a job in a fast food place since he is lower than low! lol

  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..