Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,739 Words
  • 1,675 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 20. The Awesome Foursome

Over dinner the four laughed a lot about the day’s events on the beach. Alex and James were feeling grown up, now that they had attracted some girls with their beach antics. “We want to thank you cuz for getting us started on the weights and all your advice about the exercises. We probably won’t get to look like you but at least we can already draw some babes on the beach.”

“I’m glad I could help. Straight or gay, doesn’t matter, everybody likes muscles.”

“And tits,” added James.

“Yeah, whatever floats your boat.” replied Justin.

“Cuz, this is the first time we have met one of your boyfriends and its kinda fun. We’re all boys, but some of us like girls and some like other boys. I like that.” mused Alex.

“Good to hear Alex, you are really growing up fast.”

“Now can we ask you two some questions.”

“What do you want to know?”

“Well when you and Craig do it, who’s the boy and who’s ...like...the girl?”

“I don’t think we should be discussing this” said Craig “You should ask your mothers about sex education.”

“What would they know about where to stick a dick?”

“Good point” replied Justin “But we don’t see it that way as playing roles. We love each other and we please each other in many different ways, like all couples.”

“So do you suck each other off?”

“Sure.”

“And you stick your dick in his arse?”

“Yes, and vice versa.”

“Mmm, have to think about that.” said James.

“So what do you think our mums do? What do they stick where?” asked Alex.

“Now that I’m definitely not going to answer and might I add you probably shouldn’t ask your mothers that question so directly either.”

“Well how do we find out?”

“When they talk to you about sex, just let it come up naturally.”

“How does, how my mother fucks his mother come up naturally in conversation?”

“Oh boys.” pleaded Craig.

“Well they have a point.” offered Justin “Maybe you could find a book in the library or ask your mothers to get you a book.”

“Do libraries have books on gay sex these days?” inquired Alex.

“Well since it’s legal and all that, I should think it would be in a sex education book.”

“Craig, you’re a nurse, you must know about these things.” stated James.

“What’s being a nurse got to do with it?”

“Well it’s sort of like biology stuff and all that.”

“No, they don’t teach lesbian sex in nursing classes.”

“Oh Craig, just give in. We might as well tell them what little we do know about it.” demanded Justin.

“Alright boys, have your mothers taught you about female genitalia?”

“Jenna what?” asked James.

Justin stepped in “Genitalia means a human’s external sex bits.”

“Oh, like dicks and cunts.” offered Alex

“I would not have put it that way, but yes, you’re in the right area.” answered Craig. “Well, just as a man can give a woman oral sex, a woman can do the same thing to another woman.”

“OK got that bit, but what about fucking?” asked Alex

“A woman can do it digitally.”

“What with a computer?”

“Your finger is a digit. They might also use a vibrator. Do you know what that is?”

“Yes, I’ve heard of them.” replied Alex

“And you James?”

“No, what is it?”

“It’s a device usually shaped like a penis, it has a small motor powered by a battery and...”

“Oh I get it now. Alex, remember when we were younger and I found this thing in the bathroom and mum got really angry when I asked her what it was. She would not tell me but maybe that was a vibrator. So what do they do with it?”

“They use it to stimulate the clitoris.”

“Oh there you go with those medical words again.” stated James.

“James it’s the bit at the front of the vagina. Remember mum told you about that.” offered Alex.

Justin entered the conversation again “There you go boys, see, you can help each other figure this out.”

James asked “What’s a strap-on?”

“Where did you hear that?” asked Alex

“At school, one of the older boys said my mum was a strap-on. I just laughed so I didn’t seem dumb or upset by it, but I guess it’s not nice.”

“Nurse Craig do you want to take over again?” asked Justin

“Well the name tells you part of it. It’s a dildo, which is a fake penis and a woman can strap it to her body in front of her vagina and then penetrate her partner like a man does with his penis.”

“You mean she fucks her with this strap-on thing?”

“That’s one way to put it, but yes, that’s about it.”

“OK now let me go this go over this again” asked Alex “Just for you James, being younger. One, they tongue each other, two, they stick vibrators in each other and three they fuck with a strap-on fake penis.”

“That’s about it boys.” replied Justin.

Craig added “Now can we leave it at that. Both being male you won’t have much use for this information anyway, since you are both equipped with genuine penises.”

“Yeah, but it’s good to know what they get up to in their bedroom.” replied Alex.

“You do surprise me boys.” said Craig “Most teenagers and even adults don’t want to think about what their parents do sexually. They find it embarrassing to talk about and refer to it as Geri-sex, from the word geriatric meaning old person.”

“What was that again, Geri-sex?” asked James

“Yes.”

“That’s funny, I’ll remember that.”

“I suppose for kids with straight parents, once they learn about sex they assume they know what their parents do. But with two mums, you need to ask.” replied Alex.

“OK, I can see that now. I suppose I just never thought of it that way. You boys are growing up fast and developing inquiring minds. That will take you a long way.” said Craig.

“Thank you Craig and thanks for the sex lesson. It’s nice to just talk amongst us men. It’s hard to ask your mother about this stuff.”

“Speaking of mums, it’s about time we got you two home to them. It’s been an interesting evening.” concluded Justin.

“It’s been great cuz and I like your boyfriend, he’s cool and as you old folk say he’s a keeper.”

By the time the boys returned to the cottage Julia and Hannah were in bed so Craig did not have the opportunity to confront them about the drugs. The boys all showered the beach off themselves and had a reasonably early night.

Justin and Craig did not even think about sex when they got to bed that night. The evenings talk had done their heads in and they felt too self-conscious to have sex knowing the cousins would probably be listening for any noise that came from their room. But, in the next room Alex and James continued their talk about sex as they both lay in their beds. “Hey you know how we both jerk off sometimes, do you think that’s how gays start?” asked James.

“I suppose so. There’s no difference really.”

“Then when does it become gay sex?”

“I suppose when they kiss each other. That’s something we don’t do. I don’t want to kiss you, but I would love to get my tongue into that Fran.”

“I suppose you’re right, I was just wondering, what’s the difference between us jerking off together and two gay guys doing it?”

“Well, I don’t want to suck you off, do you?”

“I would like to know what it’s like. Does that make me gay?”

“Dunno, I guess you won’t know until you try.”

“Are you asking me to suck you off?”

“Not asking, just offering if you want to try and no I don’t think it makes you gay just because you want to see what it’s like.”

“You’re the older one, are you sure you don’t want to go first?”

“Definitely not! But if you want to, get on with it, because I’m tired.”

“Well...I am sort of curious to know and it would be better to experiment with you rather than someone else who might think I’m gay and if I don’t do it right it won’t be so embarrassing with you.”

Alex threw back the sheet, pulled down his shorts and said to James “It’s all yours, but don’t bite.”

“Is it OK for brothers to do it? It won’t be...what’s that word...?”

“You mean incest.”

“Yeah that’s it.”

“Well not really, we have different mothers, don’t know about our fathers and besides I think most of those rules are so you don’t have babies with two heads and three legs. That’s not likely is it?”

“OK let me try brother.” James moved over into bed with Alex. “Isn’t it supposed to be stiff brother?”

***

The next morning Craig had calmed down and had overnight thought about Justin’s request to not embarrassment him in front of his family. Everybody rose late and all seemed to have had a good night’s sleep and were fresh and happy at breakfast. Over breakfast nothing was said by anybody about the previous day’s incident and most of the conversation concerned the day at the beach and what the boys had for dinner at the lakeside restaurant. The dinner conversation was not raised either, but Julia did observe a new closeness between the four boys. “You four seem chirpy this morning you must have enjoyed your long day out together.”

“It was great Mum. Justin got lots of attention on the beach. The girls really liked his muscles, especially when he let them touch him.” said James.

“Justin, I hope you weren’t making promises you can’t keep.” said Julia.

“No, it was just a bit of fun for the girls, that’s all.” replied Justin.

“And Mum, Craig is really cool also, we can ask him anything.”

“Like what?”

“Oh you know, like man stuff.”

“I see; quite the awesome foursome aren’t you.”

“Yeah, that can be our name now, The Awesome Foursome. Thanks Mum.”

“You seem to be a big hit with our sons, Craig. Since they have given you the tick of approval, welcome to the family.”

“Th...thank you Hannah.” Craig replied with some hesitancy. That was not noticed by the girls but Justin picked up on it.

“Any plans for today?” Justin asked broadly.

“Can we go and see if those girls are at the beach again?” implored Alex.

“What girls!” asked his mother.

“The girls that liked Justin’s muscles and that we had ice cream with. I think they liked us.”

“Oh, it seems Justin wasn’t the only one popular at the beach.”

“Yeah Mum we met some girls, so what.”

“Alright...alright...just saying. I suppose it’s Ok for you to go to the beach again. After all that’s why we’re here.”

“We come here every year Mum.”

“But this is the first time I’ve heard you mention girls on the beach.”

“Can you take us Cuz?” asked Alex

Craig interrupted, “Julia, we were planning to set off further north today.”

“Oh, leaving so soon?”

“Well, I only have a week off and I was hoping to get as far north as Lismore and Ballina to show Justin were I used to spend my school holidays on my grandparents’ farm.”

“That is a trip, but from here you’ll make it in one day easily.”

“Julia and Hannah, can I make a suggestion.”

“Surely.”

“If you two don’t want to spend the whole day at the beach, maybe we could drop the boys at the beach on our way and you go down to the beach later.”

“Sounds great to me” replied Julia “A full day on the beach and I would be as red as a lobster.”

The boys packed their gear, goodbyes were said all round and lots of hugs were exchanged. The four set off and as the cousins were let off at the beach James said, “I now see why you guys like sucking each other off so much and I might try swallowing next time”.

But before either Craig or Justin could get a word out the two younger ones were off running down to the beach. Craig and Justin sat in stunned silence staring at each other before Justin finally said, “Now don’t say anything, they’re growing up. Just drive”.

After a few minutes on the road Craig could no longer restrain his curiosity so asked Justin “What do you think James meant about sucking off. Do you think the two of them are doing it?”

“Maybe, it sounds like he has anyway, but it sounds like it may have been his first time.”

“You all live together, don’t you talk about it?”

“No, that’s the first time either of them has asked me anything about sex and I certainly was unaware they might be having sex with each other. Although it would be unusual if they were not at least jerking off occasionally, maybe even together. They are pretty close despite not actually being brothers, although I’m not sure if they share a father.”

“Do they know who their father or fathers are?”

“I don’t know, it’s never been mentioned so perhaps they don’t know. Maybe the girls used anonymous sperm donors. I have no idea.”

“You are not a very communicative family. The boys need to know these things, if for no other reason than at least have some medical history.”

“Does anybody really know who their father is without a DNA test? We all just assume the man who raised us is our father because he and our mothers say so.”

The drive north was pleasant and Justin did enjoy the scenery as he had never been that far north before. They reached Ballina by early evening and checked into a motel before heading down to a beachside restaurant for dinner. After dinner they took a stroll along the beach as Craig reminisced about his childhood days spent there. Justin listened intently, wanting to know as much as possible about Craig’s childhood. He was also a bit jealous that he had not had such an idyllic childhood. His parents never took him away on holidays and he was pretty much left to make his own fun in school holiday periods. The opportunities were limited in the western suburbs. He had very few friends and was never invited to sleep over or to share holidays with any friends.

Back at their motel they were both up for a bit of fun tonight, especially after having spent the previous night in the room next to the inquisitive cousins. “What do you think the boys are doing tonight?” asked Justin.

“Getting up to mischief I expect.”

“Maybe tonight he will be game enough to swallow his brother’s load.”

“Do we need to dwell upon that, you are putting me off a bit?”

“It does not look like that to me.” said Justin pointing to Craig’s erection.

“Well you have a point, but I’m not sure if that is despite the talk of your cousins or because of it.”

“Oh you are naughty.”

“And you disapprove of my naughtiness?”

“Not entirely, so why don’t you just lay there on your side and I will turn around go down to your cock and then you will have my cock to suck. Does that sound fair and try not to think of underage boys while you work on my cock.”

“Now that you have reminded me I probably will not be able to get the thought out of my mind.”

After satisfying each other the boys drifted off to sleep each cuddled up to the others cock & balls.

They spent three days in the area while Craig showed Justin all the places he used to frequent when he was younger, including the Macadamia farm, some burger bars and the movie theatre, but failed to mention that is was where he met his first sex partner. They spent two days driving back to Sydney with an overnight stop at Port Macquarie. Justin had suggested they stopover at the Forster cottage but Craig was not keen on the idea and insisted they spend the time together, just the two of them.

Next chapter - Edwards new radio program
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 6
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. It's great to see Justin and Craig getting on so well with his cousins. Alex and James certainly had plenty of questions for Justin and Craig regarding sex. They had a good discussion on sex, quite an informative sex education session. The short break for Craig and Justin went well, even with Justin wishing he had a childhood like Craig's.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Another of your classic one-liner's Wombat Bill: "A woman can do it digitally". "What with a computer?”. I could not stop laughing. This humorously illustrates how a word can change its meaning over time; although in this case, the most prevalent current use of the word 'digital' has I believe rendered its other meaning redundant. I suspect many of our fellow humans born after 1990 are only aware of one use of the word digital in this 'digital age' we live in, where we are considered eccentric at best (or a fucking loser at worst), if we don't wish to wish to interact digitally to the exclusion of all other forms of communication.

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..