Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 2,816 Words
  • 1,664 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains some graphic sex scenes.

Catering with Benefits (1) - 30. Pain Lover

A few days later Thomas received a message from the pain lover, inviting him to go over for a meeting. Thomas had been half wishing that he would not hear any more about it, but here it was, an invitation to meet. His head said he should not do this but the mischievous devil in him told him to go for it. The devil won out, so he called, had a brief chat with Jared and set a date for a meeting.

Jared’s house was in Leichhardt, about a twenty minute drive from the city, but much longer from Castle Hill, where Thomas lived in the Price mansion. His stomach was in knots all the way to Leichhardt and the closer he got the more he did not want to do it. However, he was a man of his word and kept the appointment. He knocked on the door of a double-fronted, federation period, free-standing house that, from the outside, seemed in well-kept condition. The door opened and Thomas stammered “Are you JJJared?”

“Yes, I am and you must be Thomas, please come in.” Jared was dressed in a tight fitting black singlet and stretch jeans. The overall impression was of a fit, well-built man of about 30 years.

“Thank you Jared, pleased to meet you.” Thomas had regained some composure and felt a little more relaxed as he settled into a comfortable red leather sofa while Jared went to prepare coffee.

“How do you have your coffee?” Jared called from the kitchen.

“Just black with one sugar, thanks.”

When Jared returned with the coffee, he gave Thomas a big smile, which further relaxed Thomas and gave him a feeling of being welcome. Jared had a stunning broad smile that made people feel it was just for them and were at once drawn to him. The two chatted about general subjects for a few minutes before Thomas asked “Did you get many replies?” by way of bringing the conversation around to the reason for the meeting.

“Yes, I have had about six, but you are the first person I’ve met.”

“So how long have you been doing this?”

“Well on and off for about ten years. But it is only recently that I’ve bought my own house and now have the opportunity to set up a room especially for my fetish. What about you Thomas?”

“I’ve not done anything like this before and frankly I’m very nervous about it.”

“That’s OK, no need to be nervous, there’s always a first time and you won’t be expected to do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

“I hope you don’t see me as a time-waster. I’ve really only fantasised about it before.”

“Not at all, we all need the opportunity to explore our fantasies at our own pace.”

“Thanks, Jared. I do feel comfortable with you.”

“Good, so how about we finish our coffee and I’ll show you around my home and the space where I intend to set up my equipment.”

“Let’s do it!” said Thomas, with a sudden shot of confidence.

After a tour of the house and garden, Jared ushered Thomas into a room that was painted dark purple with very little furniture or equipment. Jared asked Thomas “What sort of things do you think you’d like to do?”

“I don’t know really, how about you?”

“My favourite is ball torture.” Thomas winced at this and could instantly feel his balls retreating into the safety of his body.

“You look a bit surprised Thomas. How about I demonstrate for you and then you let me know if you want to join in later.”

Jared did not wait for an answer but immediately stripped down to reveal a very lean tightly muscled body. He went to a shelf and retrieved a short strip of wide Velcro tape. Then standing in front of Thomas, wrapped this around the upper part of his scrotal sack and pulled it tight. Thomas could see that by the shine of them Jared’s balls were being squeezed already. Attached to the Velcro tape was a hook. Jared hung a short chain on the hook and indicated to Thomas the weights that he was going to use.

“Now Thomas, each of these weights is five kilos. When I ask you I want you to hang one on the chain and wait till I ask you to hang another. When I reach my maximum level of pain for today I’ll ask you to remove the weights, so please listen carefully to my instructions.”

“Sure Jared.”

He then placed two boxes about half a metre apart and stood between them. Above him was a chin up bar, which he took hold of and stood there naked, ready for action. Looking straight at Thomas he said “I think you had better get into the spirit of this by stripping down.”

“Oh, sorry Jared, of course.” Thomas removed his clothes to reveal a pale lean body with not much muscle evident but an attractively flat abdomen. The two men stood looking at each other. Thomas could see the muscles beginning to flex in Jared’s body as he gripped the chin up bar and lifted himself up to place one foot on each of the boxes. The lack of body fat meant every muscle was evident in his movements. Jared looked at Thomas and said “You could muscle up a bit, my man.”

“Yes, you’re right, but I just don’t seem to be able to get started at a gym.”

“Alright, we’ll discuss that later, but for now you need to start loading those weights onto my balls.”

“OK Jared, here goes.” Thomas was feeling a bit uncomfortable about inflicting pain upon another, but did as we was asked and hung the first 5 kilos on the chain. Jared took in a deep breath and tightened every muscle in his body. The sight of this stirred something deep in Thomas and he felt his cock beginning to stiffen. Then Jared said “Load another”. This time he winced, gripped the bar tighter and arched his back, as he was obviously feeling the pain. Then as he relaxed a little he noticed Thomas’s state of excitement and said through clenched teeth “I see you are enjoying this.”

“Sorry, should I not be so?”

“It’s alright, there are no rules. Now load another.” Before doing so, Thomas looked at Jared’s balls, now beginning to turn blue and asked “Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure, don’t question my instructions.” Thomas complied in silence and mentally calculated that Thomas was now bearing 15 kilos on his balls. He secretly hoped he would not be asked to add more. He looked at the naked tortured body in front of him which was now breaking into a sweat. He further noticed that Jared‘s face was bright red and he was breathing in short sharp pants. Then to his astonishment Jared asked him to load another. He did so, stepped back a little and said “That’s now 20 kilos Jared.”

“Thank you for the update, but I was acutely aware of that.” A few more minutes passed when neither said anything and the only sound was Jared’s heavy panting.

Then a few more minutes later Jared asked, “Please start unloading them now Thomas, but leave about two minutes between each.” He removed the weights one at a time. When all were removed Jared’s body hung limply from the bar above and he asked Thomas to remove the Velcro strap for him. When this was done Jared stepped down from the boxes and thanked Thomas, “You’re a very good assistant Thomas, thank you for your help.”

“I’m pleased I could do it for you, is there anything else?”

“No, I’ll just stand here and recover my breath while I feel the pain drain away.”

“So, can you tell me how it feels when you feel the pain and how you can stand it?”

“It is actually a competition within one’s own body. The body feels the pain and the mind tries to overcome it. Then when the pain is bearable the body wants more.”

“So how do you determine when you reach your maximum?”

“It varies from day to day. Today was a good day for me and I could have probably done one more weight, but as this was just a demonstration for you, and I sensed some discomfort in you I stopped at 20 kilos.”

“I notice that you don’t scream or yell. Wouldn’t that help?”

“It may, but I like to bear the pain in silence, that is part of my turn on. I know I showed I was in pain by my arching, squirming and breathing heavily. What I want to work on is eventually stopping all that and just hang here in silence and not show my discomfort.”

“Wow that would take some willpower.”

“And there you have it Thomas. It’s all about willpower.”

“I see, but I don’t know if I could do it.”

“You mean you don’t want to try?”

“I really want to, but what if I scream like a girl?”

“No one will hear you. This room is soundproofed and besides we’ll only go as far as you want to. There is never any pressure here. This is not a slave and master role play activity. You are only doing it for yourself. So let’s have a cool drink and then you can have a try.”

After his initial recovery, Jared went to prepare drinks while Thomas again settled into the red sofa. Both remained naked. When Jared returned with two glasses of iced tea, Thomas asked “Do you have anything stronger? I think I might need a bit of help if I’m going to do this.”

“Ah, I’m glad you raised that point Thomas. You see, I’ve a very strict belief about not drinking alcohol before a pain session.”

“Why is that?”

“Firstly for the very reason that you asked for it; alcohol can reduce the sensation of pain and after all the whole point of this is to really feel the pain.”

“Oh, I see that, but I was thinking it might give me the courage to proceed.”

“That is another reason. Alcohol reduces your inhibitions but also impairs your judgement. In those circumstances you may do something you could regret later, by causing permanent damage.”

“You have considered all angles of this, haven’t you?”

“This is a serious business Thomas, not just a harmless game. There is real danger of injury or in the case of some activities permanent scaring. Personally I don’t engage in activities that cause permanent scaring or damage.”

“Well, you’ve given me a lot to think about Jared.”

“So, do you want to have a go now?”

“I think not, I need some more time to think about it and to prepare myself mentally. I suppose you think I’m a wimp or a coward.”

“Not at all Thomas, this is not a matter of bravery and it’s not for everyone. You have to approach it in your own time and on your own terms. I think you’re being very sensible about it. You know what they say; only fools rush in etc.”

“Thanks for your advice Jared; I appreciate it and your patience with me. Not everyone would be so understanding.”

“Like I said before, this is a personal journey. The purpose is not to impress anyone else or to suffer at the hands of someone else. I only do this to challenge myself and I hope others who wish to join me here will have the same goal. In fact I insist on it. So the invitation is always open to you Thomas, it’s entirely your decision to make, if and when you are ready. I would not recommend doing it until you feel comfortable about it.”

“Thanks again, maybe I should be going now.”

“Do you have another appointment? There’s no need to rush away on my account.”

“Actually I do have the day free but I did not want to waste any more of your time.”

“You are not wasting my time. I was thinking I could prepare some lunch for us and we could get to know each better. Are you up for that?”

“I’d love that, thanks Jared. I do enjoy your company, despite feeling a little embarrassed.”

“Great! Come into the kitchen and we can chat while I fix some lunch and you can open a bottle of wine.”

“Should I dress now?”

“Only if you want to, but it’s not necessary.”

Over lunch Thomas asked Jared “Since you advertised in the Star, I assume you are gay.”

“Well actually I’m bi, but my preference probably leans a little more towards men.”

“So, are you in any sort of relationship at present?”

“No, what about you?”

“Well, I’m not in a relationship. I find my work makes that difficult, so I just have casual relationships.”

“Tell me about that. What sort of work do you do?”

“I’m a PA. That is a personal assistant for the wife of a city businessman.”

“How personal, may I ask.”

“Oh, not what you’re thinking, I’m strictly gay and a personal assistant in the business sense. I keep her appointments and arrange parties and other social activities for her and sometimes for her friends. This requires me to live in so I can be available on short notice. It also means I don’t have to pay rent and the household also provides food and alcohol. It’s a good arrangement for me.”

“So, do you get a wage as well?”

“Of course, I get a good salary and the rest are just fringe benefits. The only down side is a lack of personal time.”

“So do you get days off?”

“I don’t work a fixed roster, if that’s what you mean. I work when required and take time off when available. I usually have Sundays off unless Mrs Price especially needs me. Actually she’s pretty generous. If I ask for time off she’s usually happy to give it to me. We are both flexible and it works to our mutual advantage.”

“Sounds like you have a great arrangement.”

“It works for me at present. Now back to you.”

“What do you want to know?”

“You say you swing both ways, so do you think you might swing my way sometime?”

“I don’t see why not. You are an attractive man and I feel comfortable with you, I like you Thomas.”

“So do you have some time in mind?”

“Well, actually I do.”

“Would it be sometime soon?”

“It could be.”

“Sounds good, but before that can I ask something else about the pain thing.”

“Go on.”

“I’ve always thought that there was a sexual content to that. Is that the case with you, especially since you’re dealing with your genitals?”

“I’ve thought about this and to be honest, I’m not certain. Sometimes after a session I do feel randy and other times, not so. Maybe there’s not a direct connection, perhaps it is like other activities.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well have you ever been for a run and come back just gagging for it, while at other times you just arrive back from a run absolutely spent.”

“Well, I don’t run, but I think I know what you mean. Sometimes after a long hot shower I feel like a fuck, other times I just want to relax and have a snooze on the sofa.”

“There, I think you’ve got the idea. It’s like when you share a good meal and a bottle of wine with a friend. At the end you might feel like curling up in your favourite chair with a good book or you might feel like curling up in bed with a good man.”

“How do you feel today?”

“I think the latter.”

Jared sat on the red sofa, his cock already rising to the occasion. As Thomas attempted to sit beside him Jared said “No, sit on me”. Thomas stood with his legs either side of Jared’s, leaned forward a bit and then kneeled on the sofa.

“Wait!” said Jared as he reached for a small box on the coffee table, and took out a condom. After putting it on and applying lube, he said, “Now, go ahead.” Thomas slowly lowered his body and took all of Jared. As he sat there with Jared inside him the two men kissed passionately for a few minutes, then Jared lowered his head a little till he reached Thomas’s nipples. He began to suck and nibble them alternatively. Thomas’s cock was now fully erect and brushed against Jared’s abs. Thomas began to move up and down, enjoying the feeling of Jared’s cock massaging his prostate. As Thomas bounced up and down, Jared tweaked his nipples until Thomas said “I think I’m going to come.”

“Me too.”

Christmas Bonus - See Edward's Christmas Roast and A Special Blessing on Wombatbill's blog.
https://gayauthors.org/blogs/entry/19061-edward’s-christmas-roast/
Next chapter - Could it be love at first sight?
Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that's certainly an interesting chapter. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of 20kg hanging from my balls. At least Thomas and Jared connected for some sex.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

OMG By the time Jared reaches his 50's (my age group), gravity and his fetish combined may give the description "low hangers" an entirely new meaning. Forget about just sitting on his balls, he may have to be careful he does not tread on them.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
On 12/23/2020 at 10:00 PM, chris191070 said:

Well that's certainly an interesting chapter. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of 20kg hanging from my balls. At least Thomas and Jared connected for some sex.

There was a TV show in Britain called The Word, which seemed to specialise in seeing how much they could shock the audience. I remember one episode where a man was hanging weights from a hook through his dick. 😥 

Edit, found an interview with him

https://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/pubring/people/A10101/mrlifto.html

 

The American show Hookers, hustlers, pimps and their Johns had a dominatrix doing things with string that was bad enough, then she got out the cheese grater. My legs crossed involuntarily.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/television-new-york-s-sex-industry-laid-bare-1469849.html

Edited by Paqman
  • Wow 3
Link to comment

I don’t think I’d be able to move if I had just had 20 kilos of weight hanging off my balls. I don’t think I’d be able to do even 5 kilos to start with, I’d be screaming like a little girl and then some. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..